FanFiction.Net
for Right or Wrong?

1/12/2012 c1 the unknownn writer
Short but I still liked it!
12/12/2011 c1 42Queen Nightingale
This is such a delirious little snippet that I'm really hoping you've written more for this pairing!

xoxo

q.n.
9/1/2011 c1 26Asking Me Where My Love Grows
Aw, cute.(:

Very short and sweet.

I like it!
1/13/2011 c1 39fabricated fantasies
It's very real. It's confused just like real teenagers, or people in a not-quite-relationship would be feeling. I think the best line is probably:

"It's a hurried whisper between kisses and first sayings of "I love you", and he doesn't know the answer to her question."

Because it's poignant and beautiful, and wonderfully done.

When he 'murmers thoughtfully' something about that sentence seems a little off, but it doesn't really interrupt the overall flow of the story.

Great job.
11/14/2010 c1 1Al-Orange Ninja
love it
9/26/2010 c1 619yellow 14
Very nice, very real teenagers. (I tried to review this last night , but ff.net wouldn't let me read it.) Keep writing
9/6/2010 c1 4Muffin'sback
Oh my Godness! I can 't believe I haven't read this until now! I simply LOVE this pairing, but I haven't been able to find that many fics about them... Well, thank you! Really nice job :)
8/25/2010 c1 63opaque-girl
I loved the descriptions in this drabble, like this one,

"burying his face in the crook of her shoulder,"

They somehow made this drabble very very beautiful and vivid and that was its strongest point =D
8/22/2010 c1 67daysandweeks
Ahh! I completely forgot I filled out a request - this is for me? Thank you! I love it. :) So lovely.
8/22/2010 c1 7L.A.H.H