FanFiction.Net
for Total Drama Island the supernatural edition

1/29/2013 c7 2AsoenixKnight
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice touch with the inclusion of 'leather pants.' Keep the hilarity coming, buddy!
3/23/2011 c13 15PenguinsRcute
Yay! Awesome, funny dramatically filled chapter! AWESOME! Can I get a holla! Sorry... my friends have gone psyco! AAAAH! IT'S SLOWLY EATING ME!

Ahem... sorry about that. I loved it! I thought Blade was going home and thought you would have kept Aphrodite for drama, but you surely created an angle for more drama. I'm very impressed.
3/23/2011 c13 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Huh, was wondering where Grimm was, oh well.
3/2/2011 c12 DaCMC
O Boy! This is gonna be interesting. I wonder How Cerise will feel about Carly all over TK.

TK: Oh not a prep! I have no idea why, but I have a problem with them.(someone pounds on the door)

Carly: TK my love,please come out!

TK: I'd rather be dead... well, yo get what I mean.
3/1/2011 c12 15PenguinsRcute
Lol! Katherine is my fave charatcer XD
3/1/2011 c12 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Haha! No way, Katherine's back! God, just flat out funny! Another awesome chapter.

Grimm- :Now in the confessional, holy cross and bible in hand: If i keep chanting this "Exorcist" BS, she'll go away, god, why didn't i use the "Godkiller" on her, her soul could have went away into nothing, but no, i had to be doing that Japanese hooker and getting drunk the day i was gonna off her!
1/16/2011 c11 DaCMC
Is there really deviaart for all the couples? Good chapter, but do i really need to say it?
1/9/2011 c11 15PenguinsRcute
Lol, the chapter and author's note was funny. If I were you I still would make all the girl's have their 'time of month' aswell. I can't wait for the next chapter fangirls should be a guys worst nightmare :D
1/9/2011 c11 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Hahaha! Still laughing, ha! The part with Grimm and Tonia was sweet (Cause he was trying to help her grieve) and funny (When she kneed him in the nads and the "Cue screaming fangirls" part).

Awesome job, can't wait for the fangil challenge, wonder how Grimm will deal with it. Maybe Tonia be jealous? (Hint hint)
1/9/2011 c11 El' Caliente
Great chapter!
1/7/2011 c10 4BabyBlueEyed Dreamer
Do I sense some YGO The Abridged Series quotes in there? Lol great chapter! :D
1/4/2011 c10 PenguinsRcute not logged in
I agree I didn't see that coming. Loved the chapter it was a bit humorous and I enjoyed reading it.
1/4/2011 c10 DaCMC
Yay another great chapter! For once Mertin is hating on someone else besides TK! I liked this challenge, it was very unique and way better than my idea. Keep up the good work.
1/4/2011 c9 El' Caliente
Great chapter!
1/4/2011 c10 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Nice chapter, wish Grimm can have some interaction with Tonia.
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »