for And He's Been Gone a While

7/30/2011 c2 ccase13
This was a very interesting way for Sam and Dean to get back together. If Sam had not been soulless, I think he would have gone back to Dean much sooner because he missed him.
9/4/2010 c2 5Twinchester Angel
"Then we have work to do" YES! That line will forever and always be a part of Supernatural as much as bitch-jerk, asshat, and killing evil sons-a-bitches. What a beautiful way to end it! Thank you so much for continuing it! I hope you write more SPN stories for all of us to enjoy. You have the boys' personalities down wonderfully! Thanks for your hard work and for sharing this!
9/4/2010 c2 emmau
I'm glad you decided to write another chapter to this. I liked the boys' conversation, because Dean was able to talk through his issues and make Sam understand his point of view without throwing punches. And Sam, bless him, managed to say just the right thing to hold onto Dean: he misses him and wants him back. Dean's never been completely sure that Sam really wanted him around without the hunt, and Sam committing to making them a family again, I have a feeling, is all Dean really needs. This was a great ending. Thank you.
9/4/2010 c2 37cold kagome
LOVE IT.. LOL
9/4/2010 c1 cold kagome
AWWWWWE. POOOR DEAN/ BUT SAMMY BACK.. YEEA
8/22/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
Oh, man, after that reunion, Dean just drove off? Come back, come back... awesome so far.
8/22/2010 c1 emmau
I really enjoyed this story. I think all three characters were spot on, and I think you showed Dean's (justified, in my opinion) anger at Sam without demonizing Sam. I think he really was trying to do what was best for Dean, but at the same time what he did was cruel and he deserved to be called out on it.

Of course Dean will come back; he always does. I think it'd be really interesting to see where the boys go from there, so I hope you'll continue this. Thank you.
8/22/2010 c1 5Twinchester Angel
I really liked this story. It seems very likely that it could go down like this. Sam doesn't seem nearly as sorry as he should but he did it for Dean. Dean will realize that. It broke my heart reading this. I want to see him come back to Sam! Are you considering continuing this? Either way, its really good. You had all three of them totally in character. Sexual congress? Ha ha! That made me laugh! Such a Cas thing to say! Very very good story! Thank you!