FanFiction.Net
for Sanity's Serenade

4/24/2020 c8 Shimmr
hi I love this story but I was wondering if you had written the story Flash Fire where Sam's eyes are hurt and Dean has to do field medicine. I had read it awhile ago and I am looking for it. thanks and hugs
6/4/2016 c8 Guest
This story is amazing, I do hope you decide to update soon.
9/17/2015 c8 spn fan
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
7/27/2014 c1 16SpiderFangWolverine123
Awesome story. Great writing. A really interesting plot, too.
7/26/2013 c8 Guest
And? Does Dean figure it out and kill the bastard?
6/29/2013 c1 14Rain of the Forest
Why the hell can't he see Dean?!
4/13/2013 c2 156AlElizabeth
Well, that doctor is certainly an asshole. He seems more interested in separating Sam and Dean than actually getting his patient help. Hopefully Dean can keep his anger in check and not do anything that can be taken as 'detrimental' to Sam's well being. I could just imagine Dr. Marston making something up just for the hell of it because he clearly doesn't like Dean and Bobby. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
11/9/2012 c8 Laura
I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems and am glad that you're doing better. I see you're well enough to return to writing so I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to when you have the chance to continue. Be well.
10/9/2012 c8 Guest
Waiting for more!
9/13/2012 c8 1AshleyMarie84
Yeah, I give it about another 5 minutes before Dean just decks the hell outta Irving. I know I want to. I'm glad Bobby is starting to grow suspicious of him, although Irving is not trying too hard to be evasive. I'm so glad you continued to write this and I really am looking forward to your next update! :)
9/13/2012 c6 AshleyMarie84
The first few paragraphs where you described Dean was so spot on! He's as much as an emotional trainwreck as Sam, only he's not as open about it. Loved the way you had Bobby anticipating his inevitable explosion.

Dean's massive freak out session at the end was epic as was so totally DEAN. Loved it!

Poor Sammy, I couldn't imagine a worse torture than being basically trapped inside your own body. Just reading how Sam described it gave me the chills.
9/13/2012 c5 AshleyMarie84
As soon as Irving started talking I knew he had to be a Trickster. I loved everything that he said, made me laugh my $$ off- especially this line:

"Well, everybody knows you Winchester's, you're practically legends. We also know you two genius's let the Devil out of his cage and that your big brother Dean is Michael's jumpsuit. Not to mention you're Lucifer's leotard."

That gave me mental images I will never describe out loud. LOL OMG Dean is going to be a total basket case when he finds out the state Sammy is in. Loved this chapter!
9/10/2012 c8 27Shannanigans
Hey Nicole, nice to have you back! I'm sorry for your health issues, that well and truly sucks! Hang in there, I unfortunately understand where you're coming from. As for the chapter, great stuff! Can't wait to see what is up next. By the way, the 4th chapter of this story is one of my favorites in ALL of fan fiction! I love drugged/drunk/confused Sammy. Keep up the good work!
9/8/2012 c4 1AshleyMarie84
"Sammy on drugs is about as useful as the Chippendales at a lesbians convention. We are soooooo screwed." LMAO! Love it!

I love a drugged up Sam. He is extra adorable when he is whacked out of his mind non medication or drunk. :)

I have a feeling the Dr's in this place are giving him meds he shouldn't be given, gonna keep him loopy to prove he's not safe for release or something. I can't wait to find out, gotta read more tomorrow though. I hate to, but I gotta get to bed. Great story so far!
9/8/2012 c3 AshleyMarie84
I love all the banter between Dean, Bobby, and Dr. Mitch. You've done an awesome job with Dean's and Bobby's voices. They are totally in character. It's hard to capture Dean's snarkyness and Bobby's grumpy old man-ness but you've done it perfectly.

My favorite line was this though:
"Great, then I think it's time for you or one of your cronies to go fetch my little brother. I haven't seen him since yesterday and I'm having separation anxiety."

Although he probably meant it to come across as a joke, it would be pretty true. Sam and Dean are two halves of one whole after all. ;)
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »