for Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 Arc 1: Dream of the Past

12/2/2020 c5 8Shard13
Is this still going to be re-written?
3/20/2015 c5 Guest
fock u
2/2/2014 c3 No LONGER EVER WRITING
it made me cry how could you say that zoom died i am affedaed
7/8/2011 c5 COMPLETELYDEACTIVATEDIMNOTHERE
YAAAAAAAAAAY! *dances*
3/14/2011 c4 SkittyKat
It's been so long since this was updated... (;_;)

Please please PLEEEEEASE don't give up on this! Alana and Zoom are the cutest couple EVER!

For the love of jelly beans, continue!
3/13/2011 c4 71Kgirl1
Superduperawesomely well written! Sorry for my lane adjective. But nice work! Only can Alana be with zoom? They're cute together and I think vert shld be with agura.
11/16/2010 c4 mr. pancake
This was the BEST story I have every read! Hurry and publish the Battle Force 5 Arc 2: Bonds, can't wait! :)
11/8/2010 c1 mr. pancake
This is very good, oh and I heard about the hot wheels battle force 5 arc 2: Bond hurry and update this!
10/30/2010 c3 wolf girl
how good you kill zoom! he's alive right. please tell me he's alive.
10/9/2010 c2 maggs
i like the story a lot and i love your oc character. One couple i would love to see is either agoura with vert or stanford(not really, but hey why not try) anyway it seems like alana is perfect for zoom.
9/27/2010 c3 Guest
i think i would like to see what happens if vert had more action, i mean the story started off with Vert a bit, i unno i guess for me personally, vert seems a better guy to be with, we can see zoom so far, not much of vert, but so far so good, i'll keep on reading ^-^
9/26/2010 c3 Pinkkpurplepeople
OMG YOU KILLED ZOOM! AHHHHHHH but even though i'm in love with Zoom its still cool! Muahahha i loved it, but still i want this to end up as Zoom/Alana still a shipper of that pair you know hahaha :D
9/26/2010 c1 Bebe
How dare u kill zoom!He will come back right! Please say yes.:(
9/17/2010 c2 6pinkkpurplepeople
Um i would say do a Zoom/Alana and sorry if i spelled her name wrong but that's who i want it to end up being well Zoom being my favorite character and all... haha