FanFiction.Net
for Opposite of Normal

5/11/2022 c31 MikaelsonChicka
Will this be continued?
8/26/2020 c31 themortalinstruments20
J'aime ton histoire dommage qu'il n'y ais pas de suite
2/5/2020 c31 mistyann thomas
Good is there more
11/28/2018 c31 4beckylovestwilight
Love it update soon please can't wait for next chapter xx
3/5/2018 c6 1saroura92
this girl is on fiiiire hahaha can t not think of this song when i read this chapter
1/19/2018 c31 Guest
Can back pls
1/10/2018 c31 1RosalieHale237
I hope that there will be more
12/1/2017 c24 andjelija.nenic
10/1/2017 c1 107Vicky Tzalachani
Please update the next chapter! I love it!
6/16/2017 c31 chapel.capelle
Please, CONTINUE! You have a real gift, and now I'm hooked- though "obsessed" seems like the better word in this case! Add another chapter, please... or two, or however many chapters you'd like!
6/14/2017 c31 skyeza
WHAT!... You can't leave it there, that is pure evil. Please ima begging you, plezse continue with this wickedly brilliant story. I freaking loved it, it was so unique and intriguing, truly a great joy to read. I have truly loved it, so please continue on with this brilliantly wicked story and upload the whole completed thing. I really need to know what happens next. I really loved the whole Bella/Chris relationship, never read one with them before so it was even more extremely fantastic.
3/22/2017 c17 1Isabella Cullen 2005
i think you should let her be with chris i like her with him in this story
10/11/2016 c1 ads3471
great book can't wait to find out how it ends
8/15/2016 c31 Mist17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
8/13/2016 c31 tinkermist99