for Blood Leaf

2/20/2011 c6 tujing
Love your story! Really entertaining. Keep up the good work.
1/28/2011 c6 1LunarCatNinja
Wow, this story is awesome too, I hope you update and make more soon! ≡∩W∩≡
1/24/2011 c6 4The Un of Uncommen
Oh dear Gir I about died It was hilarus(?) and the whole canablism and the eatin of the pulshie was EPIC! *sighs* It made me soo happy thank you!
1/16/2011 c6 2Lycan91
funny story. love your sense of humor.
1/11/2011 c3 Psycho-Jellybean
iam loveing this story so far an i cant wait for the next chapter. I love it how you have change naruto so much and the fact that zestu is now a girl x ty added to favs!
1/9/2011 c6 AnikoComik
That was a really good story. I love Kyuubi and this one. I hope you can continue it.
12/31/2010 c6 5Fox Boss
Ya know, if Zetsu get's 'cloned' in this fic like in the manga, you'd technically be able to give Naruto a harem.
12/31/2010 c5 HolyKnight5
Technically only Zetsu IS a Cannibal...Naruto isn't exactly of the same species than the dead guys after all, no?
12/31/2010 c6 183Luiz4200
Your Kyuubi is hilarious. Please update. How is Konoha without Naruto?
12/31/2010 c6 3Elemental Dragon Swordsman
I like the blade Naruto got and Kyuuubi is really funny in this chapter.
12/31/2010 c6 ChronoMitsurugi
Damn Kyuubi is funny. Also, before I found this story, I never thought I could like Zetsu. Ah, the wonders of fanfiction.
12/30/2010 c6 reaper-7
yo! nice story so far! pissed me off that the last 3 chapters or so are ALL FLASHBACKS. i can understand flashbacks everyonce and a while, and that you are showing what naruto and zetsu were doing before they arrived at the forest of death, but you practicly left me on a 3-chapter long cliff hanger, i want to know what the fu- is happening in the CURRENT timeline. and um, yeah, the story is pretty good, like the narutoXfem zetsu, it isnt done much. and yes. i did in fact copy your name, mostly because i forgot my password so i cant log-in for this review.
12/30/2010 c6 Swordhunter89
will he find any of the other blades of sparda or no? will he get devil arms?
12/30/2010 c6 nicklaren
this story is Hilarius update now or else
12/30/2010 c6 Futon Lord
Okay, great chapter.

And we need our fill of crazy fanfics from time to time!

The blade was unexpected, but hey! Can't say it's unwanted...
218 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »