for Defying Gravity

10/2/2020 c13 3Mara.Kag
too bad this look dropped it was pretty good for a story
8/30/2020 c13 IreseCross
I love the Story.. Please Update... Can't wait to for more Chapter's...
4/25/2020 c1 FortressofProcrastination
This story has a super awesome storyline, I totally love it! I can’t wait to finally see Serena and Michelle get together and for the secret of their past to come alight. I really hope you’ll pick up this story again, can’t wait to read an update soon <3
7/27/2019 c13 anna
This is an interesting story, I do wonder what exactly is the connection. I get that somehow everyone was from the past, but what was it? obviously, it has something to do with the moon kingdom and the sun? I get the hints here and there. but I can't wait to find out what else. i wish you was updating this story.
4/11/2018 c13 3MissMonsters2
I hope you pick this up again :’( the best usagi/michiru fic out there ! But also the new sailor moon is giving me feels.

Miss you!
3/7/2018 c13 1ShadowXV
I hope one day you finish this story it one of the better Sailor Moon storys that has a Usai/Michiru pairing.
8/9/2017 c13 3Si1verWings
Please update! I LOVE this story! I am a huge fan of pairing usa/any of the outers !
7/5/2017 c13 1SilentRaven747
Amazing story, hope you update soon! X
6/1/2017 c13 Guest
Please update this story. This is really good and can't wait to know what happens next.
4/18/2017 c13 Guest
I hope you don't abandon this story it's very good
8/31/2016 c13 Guest
This is so good! The best I have ever read. I hope you decide to finish it!
6/11/2016 c5 Koa18
Loving this so far.

Also I had to reread it again cause I just notices that every teacher ( but who I'm sure is Poison ivy might be wrong) is from Once upon a time lol.

Oh yes I'm going to like this story very much .
5/31/2016 c7 FanOfFanfiction
This story is addictive! I am disappointed that it is not yet finished, but that is extremely understandable as good writing takes time. I love the new angle to Sailor Moon where everything is not so perfect and have to deal with their own personal demons, as in real life. Great job on the storyline. The typos trip me up every now and then, but it is not enough to take away from the story itself (always a good sign). Thanks for an entertaining read!
5/26/2016 c13 10sailormewmewinuluver
Who's Jenny? I thought Coops girlfriend was named Paige?
4/14/2016 c5 5HChen.RavenFeather
When Headmistress F is calling S 'ma petite lapin' it's incorrect since le lapin is masculine, 'ma' should be 'mon' regardless of who is being described. Great revisions though, the story is able to flow more and I'm interested in meeting the Parkers...
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »