for The Teen Reaper: Beginnings

10/3/2012 c20 5Beast Mode92
great story
1/28/2012 c1 2Manah Scarlet Shadowsong
As much as I love Teen Titans...you rather need to work on your writing style, its kinda bland.

Perhaps its not your native tongue or perhaps you just need more practice. But either way I wish you luck on your FanFiction adventures
10/2/2010 c20 5patattack
Well done! Liked the part at the end (FUNNY!). And the background stuff was nice! I'll be on the lookout for when the sequel comes out. And by the way, good luck with college.
9/30/2010 c19 patattack
Nice! Talsein may be polite and courteous upfront, but he's twisted a hell inside! The fight between Cyborg and Blood was well done. This is really good!
9/28/2010 c18 patattack
WAY GOOD! This was totally worth the wait. Cyborg getting behind Blood and punching him in the face way funny! The other fights were cool! Keep it up!
9/25/2010 c17 patattack
Really good! The stuff with the Golems was hilarious. The the fighting was wicked! You've got me waiting impatiently for more.
9/19/2010 c16 patattack
Cool chapter! Liked the humor in it, and the part after the end is funny too! Looking forward to what comes next.
9/16/2010 c15 patattack
Good job! I liked this one!
9/13/2010 c14 patattack
Nicely done! It's good that Terra's back and that she and Beast Boy have confessed their feelings for each other. Raven's mistrust of Terra is expected, but it's good to see that she isn't taking it to extremes.

Peace out!
9/9/2010 c13 patattack
Good chapter. The fight between Isamu and his sister was funny. And the fact that everyone wanted to know about the was was good too. If I may give my opinion about Terra, I think you should have Beast Boy somehow manage to snap her out of Blood's control. But the choice is obviously yours.

Later!
9/6/2010 c12 patattack
Really good chapter! The birthday party, the date and all that stuff was well done. The little bit at the end was hilariously funny!

Later!
9/3/2010 c11 patattack
Nice. I think I fav part is the bit with Hikari and RAven, because of it being funny (RAven and Isamu was good though).
9/2/2010 c11 7ForeverTheWhiteTiger
cant wait to see what happens next, so update soon! :)
8/31/2010 c10 ForeverTheWhiteTiger
yay! they're finally admitting to liking each other! :) update soon!
8/30/2010 c10 5patattack
Good job! Looking forward to what comes next.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »