for Silent Scream

9/21 c10 ssshiro
plsss updateee:"
4/2/2020 c10 RitzyKitsune
I really like this, i just hope that people will keep finding out waht liars those bastards were/are and that they end up falling into ruin.
3/3/2020 c10 Kiisaka
It's a really interesting story. I love how Atobe realized, that the lies were just lies. It's great, that not everyone believes Tezuka and, that some (Atobe) learn to understand, that Ryoma isn't as evil as Tezuka and co says. I don't care, if Tezuka is the Villain in betrayal storys. I don't like him, he is way to boring. I'm really curious how the story'll continue and I wonder what'll happen, when the other three are in the hot spring. It surely will be interesting.
I hope you'll update soon.
6/16/2018 c10 icequeen89
This story is amazing. I read it fully aware it’s been left for so long but I do wish/hope that you continue it one day. Your writing is amazing, well paced, and clear.
5/18/2018 c10 1Nightingale07
I've read a lot of stories for this 'Looking Away Challenge' and so far i can say that i liked your story the most. I think it is the best one among the entries i've read. Probably because i like how clearly you wrote you're scenes and how the plot of your story flows. Please continue writing this as i want to read more about ryoma and keigo's blossoming romance and how the seigaku team will meet their karma. Payback is a bitch, after all.

Please update soon.
1/30/2018 c1 Worldpuppyday
Looking forward to finding out what would happen!
12/16/2017 c10 Guest
je veux voir la suite!
2/8/2016 c10 Sushi-chan
Hello there ! XD

Oh dear ! your story got such a potential ! XO
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter !

I hope to read you very soon
1/20/2016 c10 awefanfic
please update soon!when will seigaku be found out?why didn't ryoma play after he went back to America?when will the other tennis players find out about it?please update soon!
11/20/2015 c10 8Calasse
Kyaaa! I love this work to bits! I'm sad that it seems to have been discontinued, but I will patiently wait for an update. :) Kudos for the great work!
6/5/2015 c1 yuukinoshiro
update
5/29/2015 c8 Dream219
Okay, I totally hate everyone who believed Tezuka and the others now so much that I even thought of killing them.I feel sorry for Ryoma since almost everybody doesn't believe him.
4/18/2015 c10 snrodreick
please update:)
2/15/2015 c10 darkrose
I love the story!
2/1/2015 c10 4SnowLilyAngel
I know it's doubtful but I really hope you pick this story back up cause I really liked it. Though I wish Ryoma was treated better but it makes me very interested in it too.
272 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »