for Ezra sees the light finally

3/4/2012 c9 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...

Bella-Yale-Ace
3/3/2011 c9 SolitudeMyLove
I like your story and i would love to read the rest =)

Update XX
2/5/2011 c8 6jeeperschrist
Looove this story!
2/4/2011 c8 love.izzy.mellark
yay, your gonna keep writing! hat you mean about being and i know what you mean about being ready for the new episode since monday. haha whenever i miss it too much i come onhere and read some ezra/aria fics to get me through. haha

-izzy
2/4/2011 c7 4AngieMarie1111
Keep writing, I kinda feel a slow down on the R and R too, but do it for yourself, you obviously enjoy it, so let's keep them going ;)
2/4/2011 c7 jaceyb1
I am definitely reading and you should definitely continue. I have been having computer issues so sometimes I can't review but I love your story and I really want more!
2/4/2011 c7 7XxTayTayxX
Hey i would just like to say how i love your story and i really hope you write more :D
2/3/2011 c7 Redangel16
Please do not stop writing I love the story and the plot line.
1/25/2011 c5 jaceyb1
Please don't stop writing this story. I can't wait for Spencer and Emily's reaction to their news. Update after your exams!
1/18/2011 c3 jaceyb1
I loved the show all the way around! Of course the Aria/Ezra scenes rocked as usual. I loved that he was willing to put it all on the line for their relationship. The ILY's were great. But that ending...WOW! I need to know who A is now but even more I want to know if Ian killed Alison! It was a great show all the way around. Great chapter and I can't wait for more!
11/15/2010 c2 18sburke94
It is you, not U. Sentences begin with capital letters. Contractions usually have apostrophes in them. "I" is always capitalized.
8/28/2010 c1 sassy selena
i liked it
8/24/2010 c1 5HarrylovesGinny09
love it. when is the next chapter? can not wait to read the rest of the story.
8/24/2010 c1 ana2222