for The Jabberjay

AHHH!Coin is evil!
11/17/2012 c6 Four Leafed Clove
Oh my gosh! Cliffhanger!
11/17/2012 c2 Four Leafed Clove
Oh my gosh! This story is super -awesome! This story is awesome! I just finished reading the books! You are an amazing writer!
9/3/2012 c25 3The Light Holder
OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS YET
I was putting it off again and again... I'm so sorry DX
Anyhow, YES! Peeta kinda likes Katniss again! :D
Lovely chapter, sorry I didn't review and that this is so short!
8/30/2012 c25 1Magimagus
This is a great story! I really how you've changed the "girl and friends are sucked into story" thing; I mean, I've read so many stories that make it horrible but then there are great stories like this one that change my opinion haha :) I really like Lana and her character haha.

Also, I liked that Coin erased her memory. Though something made me wonder - as Lizzie's name was actually Lizzie, how come that didn't seem familiar, if even a little bit? And the whole Rachel-died-but-didn't-die is so nerve wracking haha; what's going on there?! I kept thinking that maybe Coin had make her a "muttation" or something, but I'm probably wrong and it's all normal right? :O But yeah, it's great. I like how you've written Katniss' character, and Prim's too - and Peeta's as well, of course. I can't help but wonder what's going on between Lana and Peeta. What are these dreams she keeps having? Is there perhaps something super confusing to come and it will turn out Peeta and Lana know each other? XD

But yes! This is a great story and I like the way you've twisted the plot and everything - with the idea of he Jabberjay and saving them early. And Annie's reaction to seeing Lana - what's going on there?!

Ahem. I really like this story and I'll be looking forward to more The Jabberjay goodness! :D

-S
8/29/2012 c25 1fingersstainedwithink
Release update
8/25/2012 c25 4TwilightSky15
it was short but good :)
8/25/2012 c25 1Renegade4Life1
Yay! an update. it was an awesome surprise, can't wait for more :)
8/20/2012 c24 Guest
Please please please update!
It feels like it's been a thousand years since you last posted!
Keep up the awesome work!
5/19/2012 c1 8PSdancer54
That whole thing with the reaping prize was a great idea! Did you actually go to a party like that? If so, I an soo jealous!
5/19/2012 c23 1Renegade4Life1
hey love the story but I just thought of something... What happened to Katniss's prep team? cuz they were found after she agreed to be the Mockingjay but she is not the MJ... just curious:D

Thanks 4 Listenin'
5/19/2012 c24 Renegade4Life1
OMG i love this story but please update soon ;D
5/6/2012 c4 4TwilightSky15
wow after the crappy day I've had this is cheering me up! ^^
5/6/2012 c2 TwilightSky15
"As long as you don't let anyone search through our bags," Lizzie said.

I suppose that was kind of smart of her to say, considering that our bags had books in them that contained Katniss' life story, but they started getting suspicious.

"What's in your bag?" Gale asked.

Luckily, Rachel saved the day. "Photos of naked guys," she said.

Gale's eyes widened and he blushed at "Roselle's" answer. Katniss just laughed.

priceless! XD