FanFiction.Net
for We Only Thought Goodbye

12/18/2011 c23 1iluvMomiji
um...whats happening with this story?
11/30/2011 c22 kyoko minion
You should do a chapter where Dimitri reunites with his family.
11/6/2011 c23 ladora
Following this story in good faith and hope that a new chapter will be added in time. I can be patient (or pretend to be) but this story is too good to go unfinished. The way you kept the original elements from Spirit Bound, then eased into your own story without completely ignoring what Richelle Mead wrote is wonderful. The progression of the relationship between Rose and Dimitri seems more natural than most as well. A lot of stories create really outrageous plots in order for Rose (and Dimitri) to have a child, and yet again, you found a believable way to make it happen. I do think they need to have a discussion about "Love fades. Mine has," before they can walk into the sunset, figuratively speaking.
11/1/2011 c23 7NativeMoon95
hmm please update soon i love this story!
8/17/2011 c23 NewEngland2912
love this
7/6/2011 c23 1ilovezachgoode
so good
6/26/2011 c23 1DimitriBelikovLover96
Please update soon! Such a good story! Love it :)
5/18/2011 c23 ELFINA01
I started your story just a couple short hours ago and have to say not only do I think your extraordinary writer. But it was so nice reading a brand new VA story. I was able to refall in love with my favorite couple all over again. I loved how Rose didn't rush into forgiveness, and where Dimitri has had to steadily rebuild his trust with Rose. Sasha was a wonderful touch and delightful edition. Without knowing it this little girl was able to bring them back together again and touch both of their heats as well as mine. All in all this was a wonderful surprise and a very much need new edition to VA. Thank you so much for your awe inspiring talent and gift in putting something new and different out. I treasure the rarity and uniqueness of your story it made for one hell of an awesome read. A real GEM! Happy hunting on your chapter, I look forward to your next upload. Best wishes from your vamp friend and fan Elfina!
5/10/2011 c23 5justPROMISE
I love this story so much :)
5/10/2011 c23 Zany Bee
I freaking love this story :) Your an amazing writer.
5/5/2011 c23 Fee-Sha16
Awesome Story! Good Job!=)
5/3/2011 c22 tracymarie
ho come on uve gotta finnish this ive read it quit a few time now please
4/21/2011 c23 6RoseCollins
Ok so being the lazy person that I am I just read all the chapters and comment on like the last one so yea I absolutely LOVE your story it is amazing you should be a writer or something you should totally publish a book anywhooo as I was saying great story and update as soon as you can :)
4/20/2011 c18 5aggressivelycalm
This is starting to get ridiculous! she loves him, he loves her, he knows that she loves him, she know that he loves her! What else do they need -.-'
4/18/2011 c23 destiny is choice
this is a really good story update soon pleassseeeee! :D
769 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »