FanFiction.Net
for Population Bomb

9/14/2022 c6 Rian DaHart
Fantastic Story, one thing tho, Nobles didn't sign the Magna Carta, it was a royal charter, the only person who signed it was King John. Basically, the Nobles were tired of the King's shit, excessive taxes, sleeping with their wives and then imprisoning the barons when they got upset about it, etc. Etc. So the Nobles gathered up their armies and basically forced him to sign a pseudo peace treaty, that would later become the Magna Carta.
4/12/2022 c14 holdingoff
Didn't you, ahem, take care of Draco in an earlier chapter and Lucius and his money as well? Now we have the Malfoy's retconned back to perfect health and wealth?
4/12/2022 c6 holdingoff
Mace Windu does not appear in the original Star Wars Trilogy.
2/3/2021 c10 shadewolfedrt
I just reread this chapter after reading this story and finishing it today and part of this chapter does not fit the continuity of the rest of the story Starting with the Fatbottom line that Draco spouts and ends with the end of this chapter. Because what happened to Draco's family.
6/15/2016 c17 1ori ann
I do love the story; however, what right do McGonagall and Flitwick have in deducting points and assigning detention on an action that occurred on a mission off school grounds, which saved his life?
Your story I know.
6/15/2016 c13 1ori ann
The story has been wonderful.

I love the idea of bringing the non magical families into the 'know' sooner.

I have critique about this chapter, in relation to prior chapters: Harry's scar hurting and going to Riddle Manor (last chaptet) occurred after the Malfoys lost their wealth to Neville/Sirius; so how are they still active players?
9/25/2015 c17 JanusGodOfPossibilities
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

What about Tippy? She's been completely forgotten about. And she learned human knowledge.
9/15/2014 c19 BelleHart
I really like this story. Any chance you'll finish it? Shannon
3/4/2014 c6 4Larka Rinna Luna
I liked this chapter except for a few minor details. You have Harry and Hermione viewing the original three Star Wars movies, which Mace Windu was not a part of. Harry an his friends would have been 15/16 in 1996, but The Phantom Menace (Windu's first appearance), wasn't release until '99. I'm sorry if this sounds snobbish, that really isn't what I'm going for. Larka
11/1/2013 c4 33Hippothestrowl
Well, this chapter is less serious - more a parody really and it's hard to be confident that it's relevant to the story so I found myself skipping shopping trips and routine details.

Harry inviting himself to both the Lovegoods (he's only just met Luna) and to the Grangers without even asking either of them first is not realistic to put it mildly. You just met someone in a group then they ask your parents (not you) if they can come over and visit?

This chapter approach is more casual and chatty rather than serious storytelling but given that, the story might prove interesting if it develops.
11/1/2013 c3 Hippothestrowl
Still an intriguing and promising story. Characters are rather OOC and sound like author-speak rather than separate characters much of the time. There was not much subtlety with Harry/Hermione's declaration of love either but at least they didn't say those cliche, over-used, tell-not-show words, "I love you."

So, we have a super-Harry, a free Barty, and a vanquished Voldemort. Let's see what you make of them!
11/1/2013 c2 Hippothestrowl
Interesting plot development. Some clumsy phrasing but enough story to keep it going. I'm glad at the end it affirmed Voldemort's alive because that was a bit ambiguous earlier.
11/1/2013 c1 Hippothestrowl
Not a promising title (for me) and I'm not sure what this is about but I quite liked the first chapter. It's well-written and I loved McGonagall's "Someone must love him if he is to be a decent man." That complements my own theory that likely otherwise Harry would have grown up suppressed, over-cautious, and damaged, maybe dangerous.

This chapter, being a prologue, is a bit of a narrative dump but readable.

I'll try the next chapter. Whether I continue far into the story depends on the type of story, the plot etc., but it could be good. :)
7/24/2013 c19 gaul1
Good chapter, keep up the good work, bye
5/31/2013 c19 Bashalinge
I have now read all three of the stories you have posted here on FF, I have loved them all but find them woefully incomplete. Please try to remedy that situation.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »