for Instincts

6/28 c6 1Lilah93
Ooh I just found this and I’m really enjoying it! You capture their characters really well, flaws and all
5/9 c37 drkraez
Just re-read this. so good. Thank you! xx
4/6 c38 misonishi
Love this...
4/21/2021 c38 hidlily winter
worth the read
2/18/2021 c15 celajwhitney
did Eric just cause her to turn into a real fairy?
2/18/2021 c10 celajwhitney
i's been so many years since I read this I thought it was probably Bill. I'm sure he was pissed that she threw him out. I don't remember seeing Andre in True Blood so it never occurred to me.
2/18/2021 c3 celajwhitney
mmmm Eric!
7/10/2020 c38 Blistful2006
Great story with a wonderful mixed of book and show. I liked you didn’t make Eric too mooshy he remained very much as he was but could give in some and atleast sookie while stubborn and resilient wasn’t overly so. Both was walking the fine line of how they really were and how I wish they could have been more of in both mediums. So kudos to you.
5/22/2020 c35 Bunky
Good story. I just wish you wouldn't post so many paragraphs of what I just finished reading on the previous page. I can go back and read it if I choose to.
4/20/2020 c38 tadah2
this was very good. thank you for your hard work.
7/18/2019 c38 Rubick
Lovely story! I enjoyed your version of Sookie and Eric, you did a great job capturing their characters.
3/22/2019 c38 MidwestMom
This...is amazing! Thank you!
3/18/2019 c38 TeamEricNSookie
This is a great story, thank you for sharing your vision. You definitely could have given the nuts at HBO a run for their money with this story line!
2,658 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »