for Innocence

6/22/2019 c1 73NerdsinaTree
Sweet :)
12/25/2011 c1 7pineapples are magic
This story is so freaking cute!
8/5/2011 c1 23Summerflowers26
Aww, this is my fave! This was so sweet, and it was super cute! Absolutly loved it! :)
7/16/2011 c1 Lily
This was an excellent story. Luna is my favorite character in the movie, and Draco's really high on the list. They also happen to be my favorite non-canon pair. :) You did really well with this!

Draco needs so much love and attention, and he really needs that innocence. That's something Luna conveys and can offer to people who are willing to accept it. Luna is just a wonderful person.

Also, I must say, the following line cracked me up:

"Then I guess you're just going to have a homosexual moment," Luna said with a grin.

:D Ah, you made my day with that. Continue writing, please!

~Lily~
9/4/2010 c1 Igneous Pride
aww that was cute :-)
9/1/2010 c1 Nicole0LiveLaughLove0
Adorable. Not quite sure if I like it as much as the Hermione/Draco deal, but Luna and Draco are so different not only was it sweet, it would almost be amusing if they wasn't so darn cute :)
8/31/2010 c1 13Nomadic Nature Nymph
Loved. This. The longest DracoxLuna oneshot I've been able to find so far, and therefore I enjoyed it all the more than I would have in the first place ! Congrats on the nice job getting into their characters. You succeeded very well : ) I really enjoyed this story ! It was cute and kept me wanting more. I hope you write more dracoxluna in the future.

Thanks for the great read !

xox Sacha
8/27/2010 c1 Blank2022
Nice, I really support this pairing.
8/26/2010 c1 1DanceswithHippogriffs
this was really cute! an unexpected pairing, to be sure, but wonderfully executed.
8/26/2010 c1 573535837535838
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Love it so much!
8/25/2010 c1 6hiddlestons
This is a wonderful story. But Draco does seem awfully nice and a bit OoC, doesn't he? Overall, I think you did a fantastic job. You should make this a multi-chaptered story. Again, great job!
8/25/2010 c1 14BookLizard
That was cute. I'll admit, it wasn't quite what I was expecting when I clicked on the link, but it was enjoyable. You style was mostly good, though a bit of practice couldn't hurt with some of your descriptions, especially of the people. For example, the phrase describing Luna "being the ever curious and caring person" didn't sit quite right with me. Oh, yes, I KNOW she's a considerate and caring person, and that's kind of the point. It's not a fact that needed to be reiterated. Just by her going to investigate and see if she could help, your readers will be able to infer that about her personality. I did like the fact that she wanted to teach Draco to dance in the rain. I personally love doing that myself, and I know how soothing it can be to let go for a while and have fun, so it was something that I felt really connected to in this piece. Overall, you did a wonderful job. Thank you so much for sharing!