for Say┼Źnara

4/1/2014 c1 3Inchiki
Damn yo your reviewers need to chiiiiill
4/1/2014 c3 4Kurama's Foxy Rose
Not funny. Seriously.
9/21/2010 c1 7induviduality-has-a-name-me
Hey umm something is off in Kurama's personality as you wrote it and sure a traumatic event can cause some people to be different from normal that does not excuse you for one thing. Kurama's mother if she were mortally ill again he would try to help her again. That's a part of his character and I think it's sad you just used his mother as a plot device so to validate him becoming a cold hearted murderer. Also Koenma wouldn't allow for the killing of innocent humans even if they did write fanfictions. Which are written on the basis that the Show/Manga isn't real. I'd feel for his mom honestly but that wouldn't excuse such actions. Your ending didn't go into the right mind stance for it to be believable to me. That said I did appreciate your creativity it was refreshing especially for this site and considering all of the Mary-sue characters far better that's to be sure. However the fact still stands you did not convey this story to me. 4.5/6 considering lack of grammatical, punctual, and spelling errors plus creativity. Well written except for the plot device.
8/31/2010 c1 8Silverwing1994
Geez! Stop Dying on us! haha, kidding(Though you know, not dying us is still a good idea), anyway, this was as good as the first Death, and I liked the both of em'. And yeah I saw the Flame. Gotta love people that have nothing better to do than sit and insult someone else, while 'in cognito'. But it's good that you didn't worry about it, cause it was stupid.

Keep on writin as i always say(or am going to start saying)~

-Shea
8/26/2010 c1 16WistfulSin
I am ridiculously interested by this story. The entire thing is well conceived and so different that I wanted to favorite it before I was even halfway through.

I don't know who had the audacity to flame you, but they deserve to stew in their own juices. You're a fantastic writer.
8/26/2010 c1 42Ink Outside the Lines
I like this version of the story, but I like the other version too. Don't know which one I prefer; I think they're both good. Of course, you did actually survive in the other one...

-Crazy