for Getting Over You

Wow

Man

Cliffhanger! Update soon
4/21/2011 c16 1TennisFreakLovesGaleAndHatesMJ
Yes it is probably the longest chapter i have ever read! EVER! except or the harry potter books i mean d**n those chapter are LOOOOONG! love this chaoter im gonna predict and say tony's the person, he followed her, the girl was a family friend, and blah blah blah sooo ya good chapt! No not just good OHMAZING CHAPTER!
4/21/2011 c16 Gallager girl
Write the next on with Tony and Sophie together
4/21/2011 c16 GallagherGirl459
I luv it update soon Please!

GallagherGirl459!:)
4/21/2011 c16 4clarinetto14
Amazingly awesome chapter! The cliffhanger was a nice touch too! Update soon cause I can't wait to read the next chapter in Tony's point of view!
4/8/2011 c15 Guest
Rlly gd can u plz update as soon as possible
4/8/2011 c15 Guest
Rlly gd can u plz update as soon as possible
4/3/2011 c15 Ilovezammie
Ahh I love this story plez update when u get time I always get really into stories and start acting like the characters in them I mean like my hair now has purple streaks in it and I just went out and bought a box of red extensions anyway plez plez update I need to know how the story ends! :)
3/6/2011 c15 5sb221
Loved it! Ugh! It's really frustrating knowing that it was all because Tony listened to Sonia and didn't contact Sophie the right way.
3/6/2011 c15 3SallSall
do you have to call it The Nanny? That's the name of my story. i will get confused. and slightly pissed off. even tho i don't have copyrite or anything.
3/6/2011 c15 4clarinetto14
Amazingly awesome chapter! Update soon!
3/6/2011 c15 GallagherGirl459
Goode please update soon!

Gallsghergirl459! :)
3/6/2011 c15 30cookie-pocky-strawberry-love
Wow i hope u update again soon goode job ciao sakura
3/6/2011 c15 1TennisFreakLovesGaleAndHatesMJ
Aww sooo sweet got some random facts bout my life right now:

•watching the lion king-whoo go Mufasa show those hyena's whose boss

•just won my tennis tourney and on the way back home from dallas

•i get $200 from winning my tennis tourney "MWAHAHAHA IM RICH!" lol

•i think u should update because its like sooo Good right now!

•good luck in the contest and just try to update as sOon as possible
3/6/2011 c15 80ShatteredPenance0
Omg I can't believe Mikey cheated on her! Well actually I can and I looooooove how Tony stood up for her! Can't wait for the next update!

~Akira