for The New Girl

2/1/2018 c26 Vhosek
I so very much enjoyed reading this story and just loved the AU setting you wrote! I only wish there was more! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
7/25/2016 c26 6TheWonderfulShoe
An odd place to end. I'll just hope that they BOTH are able to let it go and move forward with happier things and times together, not worrying. :P Thanks for sharing.
7/25/2016 c20 TheWonderfulShoe
...didn't they already kiss in Ch 14? So wouldn't THAT have been his first kiss? At this point:
"'Don't worry, love. I knew what you were going to say.' With that, he leaned forward and their lips met."

Beyond that..."Dilly" is just as scary as before. I hope he doesn't hurt Van so badly...and I do wonder what it was that Folken was doing all that time, and why he though blackmailing and being a prat would help more than coming home, telling his brother he loved him, and apologizing for being gone so long when Van obviously needed him.
7/25/2016 c1 TheWonderfulShoe
...schizophrenia dig? Didn't expect it. Don't really like it.

Other than that...interesting take! I am enjoying seeing their personalities in a new context.

Oh dear, Hitomi. You always were direct, but you've butted heads with someone as stubborn as you are, now, haven't you? Hopefully the two of them don't hurt each other before this is up! XD;
1/2/2015 c26 1dinkycharlie
In the beginning your story was really interesting and I liked the concept and your characters, but coming towards the end you lost somehow the plot and didn't stay in character.. The ending felt really incomplete. I hope you give your story someday another shot because it has so much potential!
3/23/2012 c26 3Ice Queen and Hero
This was an amazing story. I loved your portrayal of the characters, even if they were so OOC that they should be renamed Schvan and Schmitomi.

Sorry, random reference to the parody.

But you are a wonderful writer. Just pointing that out in case you weren't already vividly aware.
3/5/2012 c26 1WikidThoughts
Finally an update! Wooo. Would have liked to see some more detail in certain parts of the chapter, but otherwise it was great. Hope your next update is a lot sooner!
7/20/2011 c26 Ayola
Love the modern retelling/concept. Please come out with the sequel!
4/29/2011 c26 guavapasttense
Such a good story. I think you should make a sequel, 'm looking forward to it :)
1/31/2011 c1 3Wrightless
Very cute so far! Also i have to tell you how much i love " he was rich because he was cheap" its a truth that very very few people can comprehend!
1/23/2011 c26 Karmy 014
Ammazing story though i hate epilogues i suggest no i insist you continue the story and give us some detail about van's wedding and details after that anyway its an ammazing story please end it
1/20/2011 c1 4TudeDeluxe
I love your concept! It's so good! I've been through three Escaflowne versions and they bring me bittersweet memories:P I really love the way your portraying the characters, it's perfect! Makes the theme song play in my head lol. Keep up the good work^~^
1/18/2011 c26 kimmi0490
i definately think there should be a sequel, maybe when they're a tad older perhaps. Loved the story. Great job. =D
1/17/2011 c23 kimmi0490
yey hitomi kick ass. whoop! i'll be waiting for your next chapter =D
1/17/2011 c22 kimmi0490
great story! looking forward to your next update. =D
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »