FanFiction.Net
for Transmission

10/17/2016 c3 5TimeturnerJay
Oh god. You didn't stop there. Please tell me you didn't stop there. D: But... I love this story!
7/6/2016 c3 MissDarkBlu259
why? why? WHY? WHY NO UPDATE?! this was getting good! plz plz plz update! don't abandon this...not when it was just getting good. I need to know what happens next!
4/16/2016 c3 Luce-san
It's kinda confusing having the flash be Wally, since Kid flash can't be anyone BUT Wally, I mean the only other speedster younger than Wally is Bart, but he acts differently. Apart from that, this story is cool, I wish you'd continue it.
10/17/2015 c3 Canada
CAN YOU UPDATE YOU STORY 2 FINISH IT AND CREATE NEWCHAPTERS BECAJSE BEEN LIKE 4 YEARS SINCE YOU HAVE UPDATED!
NEWS FLASH PEOPLE LIKE IT WHEN YOU KEEP UP WITH YOUR STORIES!
IF YOUR GONNA MAKE AND FINISH STORIES THEN STAY ON THIS CITE IF YOUR NOT THEN JUST CANCEL AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!
From,
Canada (Canada is a name And btw your not the first one who i told this too)
9/23/2015 c3 Guest
WHY DO YOU STUPID FANFIC WRITERS NEVER FINISH IT FANFICTIONS?!
4/23/2015 c3 Julietaornelas35
Please send me a message when you update! It's really good so much tension and excitement
6/19/2014 c3 12Wrennydennydoo
Update?
5/22/2014 c3 1Lady ShadowStorm
Oh my gosh... I really really REALLY like this story, and it's been like 3 years now since you updated and that makes me sad. Really sad. If you can, will you update to make me not sad?
2/4/2014 c3 continue
this is soo good.
8/23/2013 c3 20little miss BANANNA HEAD
Okay, love all that you've done and all, but I hope this isn't discontinued or anything. Cause otherwise I'm gonna ask if I can help you write. Please? It's been, like, 2 yrs since its last been updated! Pretty please?
8/23/2013 c2 little miss BANANNA HEAD
OMG! The chills are all over now! XD. I love this story! :D.
8/23/2013 c1 little miss BANANNA HEAD
Woah... This is like a horror story. Two words! LOVE. IT! :D.
8/2/2013 c1 638annie81
It was a taunt.
Bad ass.
That stuff right there.
Make sure there's more of that.
Okay, yeah, good. Awesome! I love it!
4/29/2013 c3 Yugi's sister death
Oh no! Not the joker! Please update soon!
3/12/2013 c3 3kachapstick
I'm in love with this story, oh my god. You're a fantastic writer, your use of vocabulary and description, all the detail is so inspiring. I honestly can't wait to see another chapter, I don't care how long it takes I just want to see one. I really like the use of the characters, you don't really see many stories involving Jericho so I'm intrested to see what you'll come up with. This fanfiction overall is outstanding, very original, I haven't read any others like it. I can't wait to read some Robin tourture, sorry that's kind of weird but I like stories like that. Only because that comes with quiet a lot of angst, and I'm obsessed with angst. Don't know why, just am, please don't judge me. I also love that you've involed Titans East and the Justice League, together I mean. That should be a really intresting mix of personalities. Who doesn't love some family worry, Batman and Alfred that is. I'm a huge fan of Batman and Robin related issues, especially ones involving he Joker. Sorry, I'm kind of starting to ramble aren't I, well anyway, please continue with it, please don't abondone it, I honestly hate authors that abondone their stories, it drives me insane, especially one as good as this one. I'm deffinatly suggesting this to my friends. Thank you for taking the time to read my review, I hope to see more chapters of this story when you get the chance to do so. :) xoxo
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »