for Kingdom Hearts: An Ed, Edd n Eddy Story

7/8 c19 Curse Of Kings
What is the name of that big heartless?
7/8 c12 Curse Of Kings
Try wcostream . com. It usually works for me.
7/8 c9 Curse Of Kings
Who was the girl with black and purple hair?
7/8 c2 Curse Of Kings
If the main OCs in this story had voice actors, who would they be?
11/3/2019 c7 Ms. Sleepy Clover
*Sigh* Im going to murder the asshole who invented that damsel-in-distress shit... I would never ever expect you to stoop so low as to use that cliche, but ye did.
11/3/2019 c3 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Of course The Masked Hero is back just to backstab them because Father is a pussy.
10/8/2017 c1 JonathanRagnarokThe13th
I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for this masterpiece. I've re read your story at least five times and finally made an account this is honestly one of the best things I have ever read thank you good sir!
3/19/2016 c4 Colezilla
When I was younger I always sort of viewed the Eds and the Powerpuff Girls as rivals, but now I view them both as two parts to a much bigger picture that was the original Cartoon Network. I must say that I really enjoyed this chapter because it reminded me of just how cool an EEnE/PPG crossover really could've been (you did not disappoint). I also thought the battle against Mojo was pretty fun to read, the battle was nicely detailed and the Eds definitely shown that they can hang with the Powerpuff Girls. My favorite part was when Ed and Eddy pulled off that sweet Thunder/Shield combo and destroyed a good amount of Mojo's Heartless army.

All in all, this was a fun chapter and I can't wait to read/review chapter 5 (once I have time of course, and again I'm really sorry about all the delays between reviews).
3/10/2016 c3 Colezilla
(Sorry for the late review, I've been a bit busy)

I feel a little embarrassed for not figuring out that that girl Double D talked with was Dee Dee (even though you described her appearance perfectly), but once you mentioned Dexter, I immediately knew who she was (it also took me a minute to figure out that Father was the same Father from Kids Next Door). It's also very cool that TOM from Toonami is here too, and I hear you man, I used to love watching Dragon Ball/Z, Mobile Fighter G-Gundam, Zoids, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Knights of the Zodiac (to name a few) back in the early 2000s, but I guess the people at Cartoon Network heard your wish because Toonami is back and better than ever now.

I honestly love where this is going, I can't wait to read chapter 4.
2/24/2016 c2 Colezilla
Wow, this was pretty heavy. It saddens me that the Eds' world is gone now, but clearly this isn't the end. Also I agree with your reasoning as to which Ed gets which weapon. My only question is who is "Her"? Marie? Nazz?...I guess I'll find out later on in the story.
2/23/2016 c1 Colezilla
I gotta say I like how this story is starting out, it's really making me look forward to reading chapter 2. Ok, there were a few grammar mistakes here and there, but who cares? This story has a great premise and the very idea of this story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
8/29/2014 c1 Charles Howard
Can you updated this story chapter 30 is gonna feature a man with a pink gem so can you update ?
5/20/2014 c29 11Lux Bravo
That was a really melancholic ending, but I loved it! I loved this chapter! I loved this story, even if it took me ages to finish it! xD it was good to see Normadomus (since I presume that was him) returned to his human form, and it was also good to see Peach Creek restored. I can't believe the story is over, but what a ride it's been!

-Lux Bravo
5/17/2014 c28 Lux Bravo
I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this chapter... But it was well worth the wait! I immensely enjoyed all the fight scenes, you always write them so well!

It was good to return to Peach Creek, I suppose, even if it was just a ruin... And how nice of Prankster to help the trio out for once! Although I wonder what exactly lies in store for them just now. I guess I'll have to wait until reading the next chapter to find out!

-Lux Bravo
1/14/2014 c11 i'm sorry
I am sorry for my hateful review it's regrettable it's just I take hate badly and whenever I am exposed to it I just have a temper tantrum which is normal since I have a hair trigger temper cough tv tropes cough I just can not say I'm sorry a lot what I did was monstrous but that proves that humans can and will be judging evil sociopathic soul crushing monsters I'm worthless now and dirty I swore like a sailor and was a jackass and I mean the donkeys not the swear people I'm sorry it's your story your reality you make the changes you decide who lives and who get' s to die just please don't try to get revenge on shows that irk you it just proves that the only difference between us and Neanderthals is that we're less hairy thank you and also food battle is the only way this depressing review can get awesome' start epic music'
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »