for Pride Goeth Before a Fall

2/27 c1 1setokayba2n
Well, it was funny to read, you did a good story
7/2/2018 c1 Spokavriel
I really wish you had the follow up to this, day after, and maybe an appearance by Chibi that would be opening a whole kettle of fish and you are doing these stories to tie things off.

All of it makes sense, But considering the heart crystal gun separated essence from form is there a chance this Hotaru might end up with something extra from Mistress 9? After all everything that was not her spirit was left behind within her. Same for Dr Tomoe and Germatoid. Its not like Sailor moon did a Moon Healing just in case in this story.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
3/17/2015 c1 9cko2
Intresting twist to the story.
1/10/2015 c1 5Grizzmon
Well, that's a problem solved.
5/6/2013 c1 Midoriryu
Huh, not quite what I was expecting, but good all the same. :)
12/14/2012 c1 8Compucles
That was a cool story on how to beat the Death Busters the easy way. The only problems are why didn't Chiba-usa come visit and how are Uranus and Neptune supposed to get their treasures now.

Assuming Nehelania is still coming next, I wonder how a battle between the Amazon Trio and the other Amazon Trio would turn out.
8/22/2011 c1 Rose1948
Sailor Scout cookies, eh? Are they made from real Sailor Scouts? ::dux::

Food... ::drools::

::warbles to the tune of Gathering Nuts in May:: Happosai gathers ki from witches when they least expect it."

Rhett Butler is awesome!
12/30/2010 c1 13borg rabbit
Haiku fu:

Discovered a gem

Though hid from eyes for so long

Sun reflects, caring

br

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

A most excellent gem of a story indeed!
10/22/2010 c1 Shadowalker666
Interesting mixture of comedy and violence in that chapter but done very well. Personally i would rather you wrote another continuous story but if i can't get that then please keep these oneshots coming as the are way better that nothing at all.
9/20/2010 c1 33P.H. Wise
Actually, pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. :p
9/4/2010 c1 14AshK1980
Nice work! Sorry for the delay in reviewing. Real life issues.
8/27/2010 c1 10Wonderbee31
Good section, and was interesting to see the two Outers and their real intro to what can be a messy business there, but was glad to see that they may come through it wiser and a bit more hard, as well as seeing Akane and Ranma, along with Cologne helping out some more with all the group.
8/26/2010 c1 23Narsil
Cool, good to see this one continued, now I'll have to go back and reread everything.

It reminds me of a comment in the epilogue of Fist of the Moon, how once the Senshi got serious training in teamwork and tactics none of their enemies were truly serious threats, nice to see it in practice.

Mixed emotions about Hotaru staying with Ranma and Akane. On the one hand, little Hotaru went a long way toward humanizing the Outers. On the other, the thought of her staying with Ranma and Akane is great.

Even if everyone's now too well trained to be really threatened, please keep up the postludes, just for the personal interaction.
8/26/2010 c1 9Dragon Man 180
I love Hotaru staying with Ranma and Akane, I can just see her learning some staff techniques from Ranma to use with her glaive. Or Soun could teach her with his Naginata.