for Teenage Dream

Cool
1/7/2016 c1 Guest
More sex!
7/28/2013 c1 D
Amazing lol, Nice addition to my beloved series, i wonder how the rest of of their friends might have reacted though :D Awesome stuff!
7/24/2013 c1 Anonymous
It was really good, although I would use spellchecker next time
7/9/2012 c1 Lilly
Awesome story! You should write more
5/6/2012 c1 Boom
Ouch! Right in the childhood!
1/27/2012 c1 Ish
Great
8/4/2011 c1 9TSLOD
Dear 'Wack'

I'm 16 years old, but wrote this when I was 15. I am a proud virgin and plan to be until I meet someone who I dearly love. I did this Fan Fiction because I love Caily and I thought it would be a nice sweet, clean, first time one one shot because some people don't like all the significantly more detailed parts. I'm sorry my story didn't satisfy your 'cravings'.

And honestly, you might want to pay attention in English cause...wow, you need a dictionary because you're not going to be good for society.
8/3/2011 c1 wack
how old are like really? have u ever had sex before or you just dont know how to fuck cuz that shit was wack u need to read a book on love making cuz ur not satifying in bed.
6/4/2011 c1 Ali
Um..wow that was interesting.
5/29/2011 c1 mxxlala
I have to admit I laughed when I read that zack took a picture
3/29/2011 c1 1Emily Ebriection
Maybe you could do a oneshot on Zack and Cody having a brotherly moment out of what starts as an argument over the picture... Mwahahahahahaha!
3/29/2011 c1 Caileyislovex
This is mega cute. 3

I love how it's not rough, but sweet. :)

And Bailey and Cody definitely stayed in character.

Great job!
3/19/2011 c1 ultra caily
I read every detail not bad for your first fanfic you have a future in being a lemon writer =) lol
29 Page 1 2 Next »