FanFiction.Net
for One of the Best

9/2/2010 c8 17MaraudingSnitch1314
Awww, what a lovely reunion between Peter and Elle. You really showcased the strength of their marriage. The concept of Neal's nightmare is interesting - is he regaining his memories?

More, please!
9/1/2010 c8 33Ultracape
It's very compelling.
9/1/2010 c8 AniJac
Darn you! This cliffhanger is fantastic! I hate you for it. What is going to happen? AAAAAHH! I can't take it. Tell me!

You are a damn good writer. : )
9/1/2010 c8 12kenziecaffrey
Wowza! What a dream!
9/1/2010 c7 kenziecaffrey
Great chapter!
8/31/2010 c7 26Stroma
Very good.
8/31/2010 c7 33Ultracape
Hip, Hip, Hurrah!. I hate it when the parents fight.

LOL

I see you took a lot of your reviewer's thoughts, including mine, that they will decide what course to take when they find out more about Neal's condition. When he asks questions then they'll know what to answer, or not.

Anyway, great chapter. I enjoyed it.
8/31/2010 c6 FlapperFinzNoNames10201303
Dr.Cal Lightman! 3 I've only seen season one but LOVE THAT SHOW. Eli is my favorite. I always love the geeky smart ones, Neal is the first smart - suave smart one I've fallen for :D Anyway, Love both chapters (5&6) and I'm looking forward to more! ~Nayah
8/30/2010 c6 17MaraudingSnitch1314
I'm really enjoying the back-and-forth between Peter's and Elle's thoughts. Can't wait to see them reunited at Neal's bedside. I think Hughes values Neal as a member of WC more than Peter realizes. :D
8/30/2010 c5 MaraudingSnitch1314
Wow, the very heated Peter/Elle argument was a surprise, but I can definitely understand both perspectives. Great work! You update so quickly - thank you!
8/30/2010 c4 MaraudingSnitch1314
LOL at Neal's fear of Peter-the-cop, but his amnesia is heart-breaking. This is another sweet chapter. On to the next!
8/30/2010 c5 12kenziecaffrey
GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for the next! Team Peter on this one.
8/30/2010 c5 januarysunshine13
Peter's behavior was really odd in this chapter. I completely agree with Elle. Peter should have more trust on Neal. Update soon!
8/30/2010 c5 26Stroma
Very good.
8/30/2010 c5 33Ultracape
This is a terrific chapter and I think you hit the nail on the head with the dilemma.

Of course, one problem is that they are having this discussion a bit too soon. Neal is still recovering from the back surgery and until he's thinking a bit more clearly, they don't know how much of Neal is back or not.

I however, tend to be on Peter's side a bit more than El's because as they've found out with those people who have suffered amnesia, character really doesn't change. Neal, once recovered, even if he never remembers who he is, will still have his charm and possibly his brilliance.

On the other hand, there is no need to tell him that he's a criminal at this point. That would be pretty hard to take.

Anyway, great story. I'm just loving it.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »