FanFiction.Net
for One of the Best

8/29/2010 c4 11Kathi1C
Poor Neal! It is going to have a happy ending, yes? YES?
8/29/2010 c4 12kenziecaffrey
Great two chapters. Update soon, please!
8/29/2010 c4 FlapperFinzNoNames10201303
Awwwnoooo. Nooo. Not Neall! T.T! Please update! =[ ~Nayah (P.S I agree with your blue green comment, sometimes they look brown almost - sometimes start blue, mostly a mixture =])
8/29/2010 c4 januarysunshine13
Seems like Neal has regressed in age in his mind and imagining Elle to be his mother and Peter to be a tall scary policeman. Really excited to see how the Burkes handle this and Neal's struggle to get back into shape...
8/29/2010 c4 33Ultracape
Getting more and more interesting. I like that Neal is making identifications based on his emotional response to people. He feels safe with Elizabeth and so he thinks she's his mother. He feels a bit wary of Peter and so he thinks he's a policeman.
8/29/2010 c4 26Stroma
Very good.
8/28/2010 c3 flight-of-music
Okay so I'm reading.. i'm reading.. i'm reading.. WOA! they're PRAYING? that was the best part to me. I think its great to find people who are open enough to put their religion into their writing on a site like this. Reading that just made my day. THANK YOU.
8/28/2010 c3 1RocklynnJasmine
Amazing and awesome chapters! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and beyawesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
8/28/2010 c3 FlapperFinzNoNames10201303
Awww =[! So sad, so good but sad! ~Nayah
8/28/2010 c3 17MaraudingSnitch1314
No "smiting and lightning" for Peter - all he needed was to realize Neal's importance to him. I enjoyed this chapter, although I would hate to ever have to deal with a sarcastic doctor. Well-written, emotional, touching. More, please!
8/28/2010 c3 33Ultracape
Considering that the very worst thing anyone can do is move someone after an accident like that because of the possibility of a broken back (EMTs would move a flat board under the victim and keep him as immobilized as possible)that Neal didn't have a permanently injured spinal cord is very good news. I don't get Peter's anger, except that he's angry at himself.

Enjoying the story though.
8/28/2010 c3 2just4paws17
another great chapter! Poor Peter feeling responsible, more please!
8/28/2010 c3 26Stroma
Excellent.
8/28/2010 c2 Stroma
Very good.
8/27/2010 c2 17MaraudingSnitch1314
Oh... This was heart-breaking! The fear that Neal might only have a decade left is terrifying. Great work with writing Peter and Elle AND the doctor's thoughts. Let's hope Neal awakens soon.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »