for Persistence

Awww, I love this! ::cries with happiness::
6/22/2015 c1 3eternalLove59
This was very cute :)
9/30/2013 c1 Brittani
Moremoremoremoremoremore! I'm in love!
6/17/2013 c1 53KelseyO
siiiiiiigh I'm running out of things to say besides GOOD and CUTE and idk if I want to hang out with Rose and the Doctor all day or just WATCH them hang out or what even but they are just so so so dumb and I love them a lot.
6/17/2013 c1 21Dzuljeta
Ah... Such a beautiful story! :)
11/5/2012 c1 deews
The word "cute" doesn't begin to describe this. Kind of perfect, though? Because of course, "swim to me, Rose," is exactly the way that Rose lives her life. She KNOWS her mother is going to back away, but damnit if she's not going to jump in anyway and swim until she CATCHES HER, DAMNIT.

Part of me thinks that every time Rose jumped, she jumped a little further, knowing that her mother was going to move back but hoping she could catch her by surprise.
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
"M'lulling you into a false sense of security." HHAHAHA I love that. I kinda like not-as-awkward-more-sexy doctor as well. (Just so you know, I'm waggling my eyebrows at you).
7/29/2012 c1 zon12
All the awards for writing something as sweet and sexy as this. I love Rose and TenToo so much.
11/17/2011 c1 11Angela Jewell
I sooo love these stories: light, sweet, smart, and full of heart. :)
7/14/2011 c1 31MissFictionPrincess
Loveeee! That was adorable! :)

-Hailey
7/6/2011 c1 2Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes
I like it :P I like it a lot.

-Baak
1/10/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
"Tenacity lessons." hahaha, brilliant!
11/2/2010 c1 26bite-me-im-irish
Hehe... made me giggle + wish, not for the first time, that I was Rose...x
9/11/2010 c1 33FifthDayOfMay
XD Time Lords it seems, are horrible perverts. Or at least this one. This was adorable and also rather hilarious. I absolutely love it.
9/2/2010 c1 33TheCurat0r
Great story. I really liked how playful this was and the Doctor's take on how Rose learned to swim. I remember how I learned to swim. One of my floaties had a hole in it, so my dad decided to just toss me in there with one. After swimming around in terrified circles with only my floatied arm keeping me above water, I learned.
20 Page 1 2 Next »