for Words Have Meaning

3/24 c1 lschierer
this should be just the first chapter
2/5 c1 11stevem1
This is a great start to the story, though I question why a calm and methodical Harry would return to the Dursleys.
11/13/2020 c1 Guest
The last paragraph of this short pegs Dumbledore right on the nose. Less concerned with the damage he's caused to a child than the damage to his plan.
5/25/2020 c1 Kyr
...why I enjoy Dumbledore bashing fan fiction...
You nailed it.
A short that I will and have read again.
12/18/2019 c1 Guest
Good story. Probably the most damning to Dumbledore is the last line of the story, more worried about his plan than the plainly suicidal teen that just walked out of his office. Of course, I'm sure this is intentional.
12/2/2019 c1 kimjo2
That was the one thing I couldn't forgive Hermione for. Thanks
9/6/2019 c1 25PhoenixWytch
This made me cry! Poor Harry.
8/15/2019 c1 Khatix
If I was Harry i would of swore a magical oath not to hunt down or do ANYTHING knowingly against Voldermort and to never attend Hogwarts school in any way shape or form till Dumbledore swears on his magic to go to Azkaban and live the rest of his life in Sirius old cell and to never leave that cell no matter what.
5/13/2019 c1 iadorespike
Ouch, but yes. Thanks so much!
3/4/2019 c1 Guest
It's always sad when a writer is too fucking lazy to finish a story - why bother posting just the first chapter if you're not going to finish it? That's just cheap.
9/25/2018 c1 4Monster King
Great story.
8/15/2018 c1 2Dassadec
Enter the Sex-him-up plan, aka get him a harem.
6/30/2018 c1 InAnnaCat
What a hopeless,irredeemable monster Dumbledore is! I wish that Harry had swore upon his magic that Dumbledore was a monster unworthy of any redemption and that the wizarding world would see and treat him as the monster that he is and when he dies that he will be sentenced to eternal pain and damnation like he deserves.
5/30/2018 c1 DarkStarHarry
Such an interesting concept :)
5/1/2018 c1 ironhair