FanFiction.Net
for Rolling in on a Burning Tire

4/25/2011 c7 crystle
brilliant story, although there are loads of grammar mistakes and a few spelling mistakes. Ideal not Idle. and when you're talking about something belonging to someone, it's their house, their dog, their faces, not there. and when someone is doing something it's they're, they are.

apart from that the story is really exiciting I loved the fight between Buffy and Spike.

I wonder what is so important about faith.
4/20/2011 c7 2Jeremy Shane
4/6/2011 c6 lil-ying-fa
good story so far.
4/6/2011 c6 7Storm Warning
OOoo. That was intense. I have such mixed feelings about Faith! You've done such a good job of keeping the balancing between her being a sympathetic character and a bad guy.
4/6/2011 c6 2Jeremy Shane
4/6/2011 c6 iamthefreebird
Heya, so, this chapter doesn't suck-It's AMAZING! :D. Please please please write more, it's got me hooked like some published works can't. I can't wait to find out what happens and I want to see Faith and whatever you do it'll be awesome xD. And, about your muse...even if it was violently killed, I couldn't tell...and maybe it helps to bring your personal problems into the story? It would probably help me if I was writing. Anyways... Please keep writing :). & I hope you update soon, if you can! Don't let life get you down.

P.S. I swear I'm not stalking you...I just get email updates on my favorite Candice and happened to check my email xD. I get a little 'Yay' feeling whenever you publish a chapter. & yes this fic is one of my favorites :)
3/5/2011 c5 Jeremy Shane
2/7/2011 c5 blue talith
Wow-this story has a lot of twists and turns. Next chapter, please!
2/7/2011 c4 blue talith
Such a rocky relationship Buffy has with Spike! As well as Dawn.
2/7/2011 c3 blue talith
What an emotion filled chapter-whew!
2/7/2011 c2 blue talith
I'm waiting for Faith to come back into her baby's (and Buffy's) lives.
2/7/2011 c1 blue talith
Start of a possibly good tale by applemysteries (and what a lovely name the author has).
2/5/2011 c5 7Storm Warning
Love love love. Update pleeeeaassseee?
1/12/2011 c4 freakanatomy
different i like different PMS !:)
1/6/2011 c3 iamthefreebird
(P.S. Please, please, please write more & update soon! [: )
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »