FanFiction.Net
for Because of Her

11/3/2014 c3 20Princessa Mia
Love Uru! She's so naive and sweet!
5/25/2014 c3 ACertainIdioticScientist
Cute! I would love to see what happens next :D!
10/28/2012 c3 Cheesehead191
plz update! i wanna kno what happens! very interesting and cute fanfic :D
2/28/2012 c3 6XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX
Kawaii- please update soon!
9/15/2011 c3 2CeciACelosia
loved it XD hope you can do some more chaprters this is one of my fave mangas that i read so i like reading the fanfic of it and its really good XD
4/29/2011 c3 16silentmusician202
So good! I like how you capture the characters. Please don't be down with this story! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE CONTINUE!
3/31/2011 c3 7surveycorpsjean
fabulous! i love this manga ^.^
3/15/2011 c3 4whattup'penguin
THIS. IS. PURE... awesomeness0.0 I loved how you captured the characters personalities so well! I can definitely imagine this happening in the manga;3 I want to write a Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume fanfition story... But i'm not sure if i know the characters all to well yet like you do(; Please Keep Writing!:D
1/12/2011 c3 Hayleyschrock
I wish it was longer. I'm trying to think of something to help you improve the story's quality, but I completely suck at doing that, so yeah. Update this story, please. :)
1/2/2011 c3 RukiaKuchiki666
This is really good! Keep writing!
12/21/2010 c3 6Jrools
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next! please carry on!
12/19/2010 c3 4Grimm2
agh! I want to read on! (anyways, good job author person).
12/11/2010 c3 Tsukayomi Kon
LOVE IT! It's a shame that there aren't more Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume fanfics... I'll have to make do with yours then! DON'T DIAPPOINT ME! x3 Oh, and how 'bout making the chapters shorter, huh? It's fine if you dun't want to...

-Kon