for Sins of the Father

9/24/2010 c14 Shadowalker666
A good story very enjoyable and interesting.

Only thing needed is a bit of work on spelling apart from that very nice
12/21/2009 c14 3Kniteshadow
Nice story with a very different plot. It was an enjoyable read and I hope you continue it someday. The end looks like there may be more to come.
12/9/2009 c14 8Tribun
I enjoy the story, Suteko is different enough from Ranma and their grandfather Ito sounds like a real sociopath mixed with a true psycho and a controlled psycho.

What I wonder is how Ranma's mother will react to the news of Genma's little secret. I for my part hope she won't hold it against Suteko and hopefully can fill the void that Suteko's mother has left.
12/9/2009 c14 randomwarrior
Enjoying the story very much. The quick updates are nice- in reading the reviews, I get the idea this is an older story you are revising?
12/9/2009 c14 James Birdsong
Cool four chapters I guess
12/5/2009 c10 20James Birdsong
Nice story
12/5/2009 c9 29Sakura Lisel
Wait, so did Ito use the Three Blind Mice move on Suteko's mom? I thought she was only missing for six hours before she came back completely changed.
12/5/2009 c6 Sakura Lisel
Hmm... I wonder EXACTLY what did great-grandpa Ito say or do to Suteko's mom that fateful day? Why'd she change from being the mom Suteko always knew and loved up and become this cold revenge seeking woman? Depending on how old Suteko was 3 years ago, her mom must have been content living her life without thought of revenge against Genma until she went to see her grandfather after coming to her fathers funeral, and suddenly the lady's gone psycho with training her daughter for thre years to get revenge on the man she hasn't had anything to do with since the night they broke up?

Unless she ALWAYS planned to get revenge on Genma in some way, why did she to do it after her talk with Ito that lasted for six hours? From the way Suteko described her mom back in the early days, the mom didn't seem to really care what the family thought of her anymore after the way they treated her when they found out she was pregnant with Suteko.
12/4/2009 c9 XStylus
Much better with the formatting. Still enjoying the story thus far. It's an interesting change of pace to see how Ranma is the kidnapped one rather than the typical Akane kidnapper.

Nice work, and I look forward to reading more. :)
12/4/2009 c9 8Tribun
While the story is interesting...

DEAR GOD, FIX THE FORMATTING!

Seriously, these huge blocks of text are totally unreadable. You seriously have to re-format all the chapters.
12/4/2009 c6 XStylus
An interesting story so far. I'd like to come back to it and read more when this chapter is properly parsed. :)
12/4/2009 c7 griffenvamp
please don't totaly paint naiki like the merary that doesn't care about here faimly. i get tired of authers doing this and not showing the other side of her. it would be like if you ownly showed aknae always anger and never clam or any other feelings or ranma for that fact.

you might what show that there a line she won't cross.

other wise a very great chapter.
12/3/2009 c6 30Talent Scout
I have a feeling that all the other chapters were either revised or new since this doesn't have a lot of chapters. anyway before I continue on this chapters needs to be fixed first.
2/28/2002 c5 rc
Wow! A blast from the past. I remember reading this years ago. Is this a prelude to new material being posted here?
2/27/2002 c1 mamonochibi
Dear gods! i can't remember how many years ago it was when i first read this fic. Did you ever get anywhere further in the writing of the second part?