for Blood and Gore and more and more

8/16/2012 c1 Agsdjkasdhjkasf
I am speechless, i remember reading Marionette in one breath, and i also remember the lack of sleep i had for the next three months. Marionette is truly an amazing story and this poem fits it perfectly. I can actually imagineite as a book, and your beautiful poem written at the beginning. This is truly amazing, *clapclapclapclapclap*.
7/19/2011 c1 MoonStar100
OH MY GOD!SO SAD BUT AWESOME I LOVE IT!
3/27/2011 c1 Grevonraeus
I liked this, you deserve more reviews this was so awesome! ^^
2/2/2011 c1 9crystal-river
Oh-oh, I like this!

Best line: Your touch rots me to the core

Fits terra hotaru's story :):)
12/7/2010 c1 12dustbunniehailey
awesome it really does get Marinoette!
9/18/2010 c1 Twister.of.Shadow
I loved it. :) It was definatly fitting for Marionette. I love the way you wrote it- so simple, but telling you so much at the same time...

~ToS
9/15/2010 c1 Yeah It's Me
Great poem for a great story :D
9/1/2010 c1 4Wings.of.Velvet
I'm not really one for poems, but I gotta say I love this. It gives off this grim and helpless yet simultaneously beautiful vibe. Kudos to you! :D

Oh, and p.s. You did well with the marionette references too, I love that fic xD
8/30/2010 c1 100terra hotaru
I love it! 8D I love how it vaguely referring to Marionette and how you said that the past cannot be changed and that the past is cruel.

I love the line "through the dark, we will soar" It has some sort of beauty into it. (:

awwwwh, I really like the poem.

And I don't usually like poems. xD this is very well written, I think. and poems are meant to be short, yet vague.

It's just.. really great! I love it! 8D You have to write more stuff because you are a great writer~ :D Thank you so much!

ME LUVE! hehe.