FanFiction.Net
for Here We Go Again

5/20/2023 c16 Mewpagano
a great history ruined by bullshit so sad...
1/15/2023 c16 817
Ur wrong Soz
7/6/2022 c2 envirosue
Thank you for writing a wholesome ever after. Nice job!
12/26/2021 c14 potterhead123
hello, I have read your stories and they are all very entertaining you are the only author who went into the details and really have described how I would have thought Ginny and harry would be...so All in all thank you so much for being the best author
10/16/2021 c16 sashimi
Holy shit, I was actually JUST thinking about this story and its prequel a couple days ago and randomly looked them up to reread them. I was not expecting to see this had just been updated, so what a big surprise for me! I was obsessed with both stories in the summer of 2011 haha, I was 15 at the time.

It sounds like you are in a good place in your life and that makes me happy to read that. Congrats on college and your marriage! I'm happy to see your update and wish you the best :) Thank you for writing one of the first fanfictions I ever really got into.
10/13/2021 c16 Guest
YES TO EVERYTHING RON IS STILL MY FAV CHARACTER I GUESS AND YOU KNOW HIM AND IM GRATEFUL AND GEORGE AND HIS HUSBAND BEING REALLY CUTE AND GOOD TOGETHER AND AYBE THEY MOVE TO AMERICA FOR A WHILE OR SCOTLAND OR WALES OR WHEREBER! BECAUSE HOME IS WHERE YOU HOLD YOUR HEART! AND IDK I THINK HARRY IS HAPPY AND ON GINNY AND LUNAS WEDDING ITS LIKE HE FEELS A PEAXE HE HASNT EVER FELT? IN A LING TIME ANYWAYS! IDK LIKE ITS BEEN A WHILE AND THEY FINALLY ALL FALL TOGETHER! I JUST THINK THIS IS PERFECT! you always know how to do it 3333333333/hailey roberts ;))))
10/13/2021 c16 7Notinmyhead
My actual reaction to seeing this update on the email address I made when I was 11:

‘Holy SHIT’.

You’re amazing and I hope life is filled with all the best things for you 3
9/15/2021 c15 PheonixFire124
LOVE THIS STORY! and if you got a review from someone called Anonymous, that was ME before I signed in! I NEED CHAPTER 15! Luv ya!
9/15/2021 c15 Anomymous
When will you post another chapter? I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER OR I"LL DIE! GIVE ME CHAPTER! HINNY 4EVA!
8/11/2021 c15 Guest
please keep writing! why did you stop?!
7/18/2021 c2 Guest
please please please please update! this story is amazing and i honestly love it so much, i would review a billion times if you finished this story and maybe even did lilys story ! its amazing though 3
4/30/2021 c1 Guest
Hello, would love an update to this story?
4/29/2021 c1 GreatALpha10
1. There is no proof Winky died
2. James is only a year older than Albus
3. Your a great writer
4/28/2021 c15 Elie
Are you going to continue writing?
3/28/2021 c5 Guest
No. No. No. No. No . This story is nice and really fun to read about the kids BUT your SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER sexist Ron isn't the lovable, supporting ,caring Ron Weasley I KNOW!
And personally,I feel like all the Weasley gals would be working moms. (No offense to home- maker moms, they deserve just as much appreciation and love as working moms, I just feel like they would be working moms)
837 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »