for And the Moon Looked Upon

11/13/2017 c11 Guest
Omg loved the story but hated the ending actually cried. Love the metaphor you used with savannah being like a kamikaze pilot.
5/24/2014 c1 Linda Westwood
Hi, I really love this, I too, have married a man I loved, whilst actually loving another more, crazy isn't it? I never really regretted it too much because I have 2 wonderful children, but my husband once told me that I had never given myself to him, completely. I didn't answer.
Is there more to your story? How do I find it? What heading should I type in?
Please inform me by email

8/23/2013 c2 Karatekicker
Great story so far, but just so you know a hercules wouldnt be able to land on a hospital helipad. Its too big snd too heavy. I think you meant a blackhawk helicopter not a C130.
1/2/2013 c11 aquierel
Aw. Nice story :)
Kind of crazy ending though...
1/15/2012 c11 Meg
This story is ridiculously good. I loved it. I just wanted to comment on that. Its a very beautiful love story. :)
2/9/2011 c11 Awwwwwwww
I used to like Alan now I hate him
11/23/2010 c7 3booklover1995
Ah i 3 you for updating =) Most of the other stories don't update anymore. Anyways loving the story so far, hopefully Tim doesn't take things too far. He should learn that its time to let go. Anyways Update soon
11/11/2010 c6 7RockinJ'RodeoRebel
This is a really really good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/25/2010 c6 14Wildfirelover003
This is amazing! I really love teh story line and I can't wait to see what Savanna chooses! Please update really soon!
10/18/2010 c6 sher95
ahh this one looks promising! I was soo unhappy and sad with the ending of Dear John.. PLEASE UPDATE!
10/8/2010 c4 delete-please-delete-please
this is really good. i hope you continue it.
9/1/2010 c1 1Mari Mapia
I loved so much the book, but hated how it ended! Hope you'll make it end the RIGHT way.. ;)