for Dinner

1/26/2015 c4 1CoolAliceVega
I LOVE UR FANFICS! Specially this one and the first part Elevator, i really would like you to continue this story! PLEASEEEE is great! and i have sooo much fun with it!
8/17/2012 c4 11Letticiae
Thank god things worked out in the end. I was afraid Joker was going to ruin it for them, but it was fun seeing him meddling in their business. The strip club was a nice touch. Very Joker, hehe! And Shep trying to be girly was hilarious!
Also, the kiss this last chapter was so romantic and... hot! I loved it!
3/1/2011 c4 15S.Thyme
Ah hell! *headdesk* How did I miss this update?

Great chapter! I love it when Kaidan eases off the control and goes for it. Makes me happy.

I was in need of some hot fluff tonight and you made it possible. Thanks for that!
1/11/2011 c4 2Commander Kurt
Good thing I'm waiting until now to plow through your work, awesome fluff but I don't think I would have survived the suspense! I'm loving how Kaidan is finally letting go and diving right in (almost literally speaking), I hope the writers of ME3 read and take note.
1/8/2011 c4 12quantumparadigm
Awesome chapter, Kass! I loved the moment where they both understood that they had fallen for each other for a reason - and that pretending to be someone they weren't wasn't going to work.

Kaidan's resolve to find Shepard gave me shivers. "'I know you can hear me, you bastard,' Kaidan hissed into his comm." was perfectly delivered. Hell, I could hear him! Tingles and shivers and sheer awesome.

I'm almost sad to see it end. More? ;)
1/8/2011 c4 4Hawkeyeisms
I laughed incredibly hard with this the entire time. You did a great job, and even ended it with a fluffy moment. It was funny and sweet. I loved it.
1/8/2011 c4 25sesheta255
Aw, so glad you finished this story and also so glad that Shepard and Kaidan were able to get past Jokers bullsh*t, lol. Another great fic Kassy.
1/8/2011 c4 4Nightodie
Oh Kass, that was beautiful. I love how You-Know-Who always tries to interfere. I am so glad you wrote this. I needed a feel good one, and this works. Thank you!

As always your loyal fan!
12/31/2010 c3 53Kendoka Girl
Very wonderful piece and beautifully written. :) Thank you so much for sharing. It really brought out the interaction between them and that awkwardness.

And Joker...classic!

My totally inconsequential pointout is purely technical - as I've read, N7 is similar to modern military ratings and is a rating that denotes your career field, rather than a rank.

Bravo and Happy New Year!
12/31/2010 c2 Kendoka Girl
I LOVE the part with the heels! Sooooo true. :)
12/28/2010 c1 Kendoka Girl
Sweet! I loved the shaving legs comments. :D
12/14/2010 c3 4Hawkeyeisms
Please continue on this? *pouty face*
9/23/2010 c3 46TFRiD Queen
Oh Joker, when will you ever learn? Sometimes I want to punch him just for screwing things up all the time, but then I remember his bones probably wouldn't survive...
9/21/2010 c3 Natalie Parr
Joker is really going to be in for it if Shepard finds out what he's been up to. I really enjoyed the part about Joker eavesdropping and "almost falling asleep." It's just so typical Joker. Kaidan is endearingly oblivious. Very cute and I can't wait to see what happens next. /edge of my seat
9/21/2010 c2 24Apathyisdeath
"Taking a deep breath, she pressed down the sides of her skirt and set herself to the long task of climbing up the stairs."

Haha, fantastic! I myself have risked my ankles, and dignity, on many an awkward stair-climbing. Love it! ^^
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »