for July 8

9/28/2016 c11 UbiquitousBanana
Oh, I know it's been five years since this story was updated. I doubt you read reviews here anymore but just in case... I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this story! Beginning to...well, the last chapter. I hope maybe you find the inspiration or motivation to finish it someday. I loved all of the different eras, but I was really anxious/excited during every chapter of the sideways world. All of those close calls! Thanks for writing! :)
7/27/2013 c11 Iduna's Apples
I know you said no guarantees and that your readers shouldn't get their hopes up, but I still can't help but hope that you'll finish this someday. So. Good. The chapter where Sawyer gets shot was especially heartwrenching. Poor Miles. And I love all the little Juliet cameos. And just... the little details, like the books, and David, and rum, and everything. I'd really love to see the rest of this.
12/30/2011 c11 motorpool
One of my absolute favorite lines ever was when Juliet said what are the odds of the well still being there and then they had the flash and he said You just had to say something. Love that you put that in. Love how the timelines are overlapping, converging, connecting whatever it's great. Hope you at least continue or give the part about the vending machines. Would love to read that. Good chapter. Thanks for putting this up.
12/30/2011 c11 11CarolynneRuth
Gotta love that voice of reason! And Miles trying to match mate him with different girls. Oh I love that! Love Miles' theories too. That was fun. Though I did feel a bit sad for Jim at the end of the chapter. He really is lonely and in denial.

Please continue! Always enjoy reading your writing and you do such a great James and Miles.
12/30/2011 c11 60Marla's Lost
more please - I love your version of James
12/27/2011 c10 13tia8206
I hope they were fish tacos, because I'm pretty sure the universe owes Miles some of those. :)

Ahhh so good. An "incident." Barry White. The chick doctor digging him.

Heart.
12/27/2011 c9 tia8206
"You realize I ain't takin' her home to discuss the latest Philip Roth novel, right?"

LOL.

I was so happy to see you'd published this. Yay! And yay for the Barry White reference too. You totally have to write a 2005 though! That's what I want in exchange for writing the missing piece in "No One" that you want me to do - which I promise I will do soon. You can wait though, to hold me to my promise. ;)
12/26/2011 c10 11CarolynneRuth
Yay you are back writing this story! I love reading the last two chapters and how you capture Miles and James friendship and partnership. My guess is the female doctor is Juliet! Too bad they didn't run into each other!
12/26/2011 c10 Fan
This was great! I hope you at least continue to the meeting of James and Juliet, because I know you will write it fantastically! Oh Miles, such an ass but you have to love him. Great chapter, do update soon!
12/26/2011 c10 motorpool
I am so enjoying having this story to read. It's a good one. Love all the delicious near misses! and Miles and Naomi... LOL! How cool and funny. This one is very good! Cannot wait for more!
12/22/2011 c9 fan
So happy to see you've updated this! Not keeping my hopes up as you said, but any update is a good update. :) Hope to see more soon!
12/22/2011 c9 dharma-queen2342
I like it. Are you going to have them meet at any point? :)
12/22/2011 c5 dharma-queen2342
Well, I read Ghosts of La first... Love this. I see smidges of it in here... loved that one, too.

However you want to do it makes me happy. I love your work. :)
12/21/2011 c3 42ILoveNeil
So glad I just found this story. I LOOOOOOVE your writing style.

My favorite part was: "It's just two weeks," he'd said.

"Heard that one before," Juliet stated.
12/21/2011 c9 motorpool
So, so, so glad that you added a chapter to this. Not getting my hopes up, but anymore that you want to right would be deeply appreciated! Loved this! More please!
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »