for Our Inherent Home

2/25/2019 c6 Guest
Intriguing. More?
9/22/2015 c6 JohnToMy'Lock
Wonderful! Splendid! I wish there was more! So much intrigue and possibilities! This has become a new favorite of mine I believe! _
10/12/2013 c1 Natalie River
Lovely! I read up to chapter six :) Usually with the whole timey wimey travel thing/ Sherlock AU set in the Victorian era gets on my nerves as I'm thinking...this should be a Sherlock Holmes fanfic because that's set in the Victorian era. Not Sherlock. Sherlock is modern day and created after Sherlock Holmes's adventures and eeeeek.

But you've kept their personalities and the modern stuff. It's really nicely written as well, do continue.
11/25/2012 c6 Deanadelyon
This is really interesting; I like that you've kept the style of the original stories (not the wording, but the overall writing style.) Lovely work thus far! :)
- :DL
8/12/2012 c6 15Flower in the River
I absolutely love this idea! This is extremely well-written, Sherlock and John are definitely in character, and I'm intrigued by the familiarity Sherlock and John have with this Victorian world. I can't wait for more!
8/2/2012 c6 164A. Zap
What happens next? Can't wait to see how this continues, with the mixing of the 19th Century Holmes and Watson with our Sherlock and John.
3/4/2012 c6 6King Rune
This is a really interesting story. :D Please do continue!
2/22/2012 c6 Melissabee93
Wow, I'm loving this story! Please please please update soon :D
2/21/2012 c6 1Zonya
wow this is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
2/19/2012 c6 ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613
I was reading some of the reviews, and I like some of the comments the reviewers made: "Our" Sherlock and John switching places with the "Victorian" Sherlock and John, or that they're in a dream or a coma, and actually lying unconscious in an alleyway, until help comes... (Just a thought).
2/19/2012 c6 22kiwismakemehappy

This deserves a high five, a fist pump, and general childish excitement! Any variation of Victorian/Modern crossover is much loved, but to have both John and Sherlock sent to the past is beyond cool! Also, I love how you ended this chapter. Awesome job!
2/19/2012 c6 15TotallyCaptivated
OOOOoooh! This is marvelous! Such a creative idea, I cannot wait for more! (my theory though is that when the modern day sherlock and john were sent to the past they switched places with the victorian sherlock and john.)
2/19/2012 c6 30Coseepo
Eeeheeheehee, ACD references, I love it :D

More soon please!
2/19/2012 c6 Silentshadow2828
I must say, I got really excited hen I saw you updated this XD I really love this story. I don't know what to think of this though lol. I dunno if I should believe that this is just really interesting, or actually a really big problem and they'll end up getting stuck because they don't remember the present.
2/18/2012 c4 key-conductor
This is actually a comment for chapter 5, but I forgot to put it in, and the site only lets you do one review per chapter. Anyway, I am sorry to tell you that people in Victorian times were completely aware of the meaning of the word "chat". In fact, I've seen it used in the original books by Doyle. Just thought I'd tell you about that little mistake. By the way, you should write more chapters of this story, because I'm interested to see where it goes. :)
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »