for Poison

11/21/2020 c20 Shadeslayer 727
This is legit the best modern inheritance cycle story I've ever read. Imma sucker for angsty stuff Murtagh!
3/30/2019 c21 14nikkiliz713
So it's finally done, huh? I kinda can't believe it. This has been my favorite of your fics for so long now that it's weird there won't be any new chapters. What am I supposed to do now? (other than reread of course lol) This epilogue was seriously the cutest. I wasn't sure what direction you were gonna go in, but I absolutely loved everything about this. Aksel would have a fucking radio show called Ax to the Max (I was dying at that). I real;y don't know what else to say that isn't just gushing so I'll wrap it up. Congrats on finally finishing a story that I know took a lot of hard work!

2/19/2019 c20 Isadora
Wow! Amazing
2/15/2019 c20 Yeta Rulo y Greench
thank you because finally I finish that stressful judgmentl !
It hurt me so much to see Tagh like that. These last chapters I suffered a lot hahaha and I am glad that somehow he have achieved a closure.

the changes throughout your entire history were so subtle, and at the same time so present. and we saw tagh go through so many things. As I said, I'm glad he can finally live a normal life. and I love how he had the support of his friends.
i enjoy reading it. and part of me was sad because there is only one chapter left and that's it. but that always happens when a story ends that we like.

great chapter! yeta :D
2/11/2019 c20 nikkiliz713
What do I even say about this? This really is my favorite of your AUs and I'm so sad to see it end, but I think the way everything went was so perfectly done. I'll be anxiously awaiting the epilogue!

2/10/2019 c20 2Shadowstouch
It’s finally over! I’m glad Galbatorix got a sentence and I hope that Murtagh will be able to heal a bit more. He already has a good start, What with him going to the group meetings and being able to go back to normal. He doesn’t have to look over his shoulder for Galbatorix either, which will hopefully make him feel safer.

I’m also glad that he finally spoke to Eragon and I liked that hit where they said that they wouldn’t pressure each other! I think it’s really important and maybe especially considering both of their backgrounds. I’m looking forward to see what the epilogue will bring!
1/6/2019 c19 Isadora
Awesome job! Why cliffhanger why! Please do update!
1/5/2019 c19 14nikkiliz713
You are killing me with this story, I swear! How can the next chapter be the last (besides an epilogue I’m assuming?)? I can’t tell you’ve done a lot of research for this story and it was definitely worth it. I was so tense the whole time reading this chapter (in a good way), and now I’m dying to know what’s going happen next. So I anxiously look forward to the next chapter!

1/5/2019 c19 2Shadowstouch
I’m a bit worried that the case won’t hold. Even if Hrothgar seems to have built a solid case, I’m not sure of the judge will accept new evidence like the video footage Vanir was talking about. Hopefully the judge will, but she did say Hrotghar was on thin ice so.

And the worst for Murtagh personally is yet to come. I have a feeling his questioning by the defence will be harsher than the other witnesses’ have been. I’ll hold my thumbs that Murtagh will be able to go through with it without breaking. I just know that the defence will use that against him!

Thank you for this chapter and I hope you’ve had a great start to the new year!
12/19/2018 c18 Yeta Rulo y Greench
I honestly am not a fan of the M / E. But this is a fanfic. so, what else. jajajaj
your writing is wonderful. I love how you take the time to grow your characters. and at the same time you do it in a fluid and fast way. that is talent.

besides, I simply love the drama, and your story has it. and a lot hahaha

I congratulate you!

and I'm sorry for my horrible English, jejej

I also like that you touch such delicate topics, but with care and infrmation.

sorry if this coment is not undertand. my horripilant english... X-X
12/12/2018 c18 14nikkiliz713
Okay I finally got a chance to sit down and read this. You are giving me so much anxiety about how everything's going to turn out with this one. I need everything to work out okay for Murtagh, alright? Please? I just need him to be not to torture him too much. I look forward to the next chapter!
11/13/2018 c17 Isadora
I neeed moooore! Your story is so good, the characters' development has been really good. I want MxE! I usually don't like this types of fic, but yours is so masterfully written. Can't wait for another chapter
11/12/2018 c17 nikkiliz713
So I read this chapter not long after you posted it but I didn’t have time to review so here I am lol. I don’t know if I have anything super specific to say about this chapter, but I love this story so much. It might be my favorite if the ones you’re currently updating. Following Murtagh’s journey has been really interesting, and I like that you’re just starting to plant the seeds of a possible relationship with Eragon now instead of having it be a major focus. I really think if you didn’t want to go that route at all and just had them become friends it would totally work. There’s so much more going on in this story that I’m not even reading it for that potential relationship. I’m more interested in the character growth. I can’t wait to see where this goes!

11/10/2018 c17 2Shadowstouch
Murtagh finally realised that Eragon is attracted to him (or at least voices that realisation)! I’m looking forward to see if something will happen there and also what will happen next in the trial. Also, I’m glad Murtagh has such wonderful and supportive friends.

Thank you for another lovely chapter! I hope you’ve had a great day and also that your nanowrimo is going well!
9/29/2018 c16 MagicalUnicorn
I have binge-read this story, not what I usually go for, but definetely so good. Starting by naming your chapters with poisonous substamces, brilliant. And you know it. I was expecting myself to dislike, but I just can't do it because it is skillfully written. Murtagh's portrayal is so different and unique, so glad he has Tornac. Can't wait for your update
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »