for Doris Finally Snaps

7/20/2014 c1 Guest
Hahahaha, I'm literally dying this is hilarious and perfect, oh my gosh, thanks for sharing!
6/15/2014 c1 Annette
I recently played Doris in my school's production of Bye Bye Birdie, and I can totally agree to this. Perfect!
12/16/2013 c1 4DeliciousLies
I played Mrs. MacAfee in my school production of Bye Bye Birdie so when I read this I thought of our cast and I couldn't stop laughing.
7/3/2013 c1 26M-dog14NCISgeek
I FIND THIS UTTERLY HILARIOUS, BECUASE IN OUR VERSION OF BBB LAST APRIL OUR RANDOLPH WAS EXTREMELY TALL AS WELL! I'M DYING! XD
7/15/2011 c1 17Annabeth The Unicorn
Ahahahahaha! Adore!
3/22/2011 c1 53Zelda12343
Hilarious. Just hilarious! Great job! Glad to be let in on some production jokes, too.
3/12/2011 c1 PhantomWaffles
Haha, that was awesome! I did Bye Bye Birdie too once, though I was Penelope. =D
1/9/2011 c1 Techtress25
I just wanted to say how epicly awesome this was. We did almost the same thing at our school, we have 'ads' from local busniesses in our program to get money to produce the show and me (doris) and my friend (harry) decided to find a divorce lawyer in our area and put an ad in the program with the two of us smiling in costume with a thumbs up and a subtitle that said 'McAffe approved'
10/24/2010 c1 Snape1918
Haha I was laughing so hard reading this! Haha I love it! It's even more hilarious because I did this play for a summer program last summer and I keep thinking of our cast in this story! Lol great fan fic!
9/14/2010 c1 6ALIaS6829
I love this story! I also did this play in high school (I was Kim!) and we made up our own little fudged up story about our characters. My now-fiance played Harry, my best friend (a girl, mind you) played Randolph and my other best friend (a lesbian) played Doris. We were the dysfunctional family from hell. Doris was having an affair with "Aunt Joanie", Randolph was gay and into really tall men, and Harry and Kim were having an incestual relationship! :) Glad to see we weren't the only ones that made that play dirty.
9/11/2010 c1 fayxyz
Whoa! What an interesting twist.
9/5/2010 c1 74majorfangirl