for Fragile

5/29/2021 c1 Smugdragonmama
So good! Now I want to go back and rewatch the show!
6/3/2018 c1 rosayago65
I love it. Great story.
2/27/2018 c1 Guest
Have I already told you I love your Jones? Not to mention how much proud I am of Neal, of course!
Thank you!
5/7/2017 c1 grishy
Wish there was more; intense and a perfect narrator.
5/12/2016 c1 MargaritaS
aww i wish there was more
2/23/2016 c1 3PastOneonta
Heartbreaking. The reunion of Sophie with Neal brought tears to my eyes. Again, Jones perspective was portrayed very well. It is difficult to consider that a man's life could be dealt, that Peter had to offer Neal and Neal would not want to risk Peter's career. I think this is real life. Thanks for writing.
11/26/2015 c1 00-night-eyes-00
love it.
8/23/2014 c1 jamester56
Ruiz is such a shameless asshole! Ugh. But while I loved this one-shot in general, what I liked best was that you used such an under-used, under-appreciated POV to such great effect. Encore! Encore!
8/24/2013 c1 10Rehabilitated Sith
Nice...loved it.
2/21/2013 c1 3sami1010220
Good job!
2/17/2013 c1 1ClaMiAl
Poor Neal...
1/13/2013 c1 gitana82
This was just wow.

You're a talented writer, i LOVE how you picture feelings, using more, than just the eyes, but also ears and tuching. I also liked, how you made the story even more heart-wrenching by not mentioning the actuel events, but let the reader on his/her own fantasy. The last sentence, how it says so much about Jones' trust in his boss was also very well written.
12/26/2012 c1 1YaoiIsMyDrug023
aww nealie :(
11/25/2012 c1 5Clashing Harmony
This was such a wonderful story, I don't have words to describe just how good it was. I read Mea Culpa before this and the part where Neal was trying to soothe Sophie in French before being taken away in the ambulance, was just heart-breaking! I love how you have handled Neal's characterization on this one and I only wish that there were more stories like this one. I love you (in a totally non-creepy way)!
11/6/2012 c1 34BlueDiamondStar
Wow never expected that kind of prospect. Jones like a shield protecting Neal. That was very cute.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »