for School Spirit

Oh my god that ending!
5/28/2017 c12 Guest
And then years later Sam is about a foot or two taller than Dean XD
11/17/2015 c11 32Italy's Driving
Of course Sammy's OK. I'm more impressed that John said he was proud of him!
7/30/2012 c12 34Sparkiebunny
Great story! :)
6/10/2012 c12 9Stickybunzz
"If you're ever as tall as me you'll understand these things better," Dean was saying vaguely. Sam raised his eyebrows.

"What, so height goes with maturity? I'll remind you of that when I'm towering over you."

"Now that," Dean said emphatically, narrowing his eyes, "Is one thing that is never going to happen."

Oh jeez! I BURST out laughing! Holy crap! Brilliant, truly brilliant!

I enjoyed this story so much

Thank you for existing!
11/6/2011 c12 casammy
ery good history of since sammy I fight so hardly always thinking that his give it never saw that towards some kind of good, which was alone a disappointment when john and specially dean always they have loved so much him and which when john was so hard with sam was to protect it, it hurts that john not entendia that the best way of protecting sam was demonstrating his interest and love and not pushing the kid far
7/28/2011 c12 368SupernaturallyEgocentric
Great story, liked it a lot.
11/7/2010 c1 chalkcanary
this is pretty good, perhaps a little more detail and it'd be even better. :)
9/16/2010 c12 6MRitz
haha...height goes with maturity huh! Dean dean dean...you should'a shut your cakehole buddy! Ypu don't know...less than a year, your little brother will be much taller than you and smarter too. Lovely ending. Like it. You've done a good job with yer first SPN fic.

Take Care my friend, Ritu :)
9/16/2010 c11 MRitz
Yay..Sammy woke up! WOw...he was having some kinda seizure, no! Thanks God Dean was there to hold him...and seriously I like John, you know that too, right! He's a good father, just Kripke dint let us see how much he really loved Sammy. That freakripke X(

Onto the next chapter...

Ritu :))))))
9/15/2010 c12 80Madd Aless
This was good. A deep stab wound and blood loss would take a few weeks to heal in reality but our guys always bounce back better than average, so no biggie. I loved Sam's decision about telling Alec and the ending gave me a chuckle.
9/15/2010 c12 1NetMyne01
Hey Ani!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story of yours with us. I loved it from the first chapter till the last with Dean thinking that Sam will never be taller than him!

Can't wait for your new story, will be keeping an eye out for that.
9/15/2010 c11 80Madd Aless
Well, I liked it especially John trying to do the right thing because there must have been times he did or Dean wouldn't be so loyal.
9/15/2010 c11 1NetMyne01
Can't believe John was so calm about the whole incident! Good to see Sam's awake and alright. Can't believe this story will be coming to an end, it's a bit sad to hear that.
9/14/2010 c10 6MRitz
What's wrong with Sammy now? What have you done to my love, huh! *angry glares* Oh boy..Sammy's hurt bad and in a coma! Now wonder Dean's devastated. But but...what's wrong with Sammy? Am I repeating? :S:S

This chapter was seriously good, now I really can't wait for more, hun!

Ritu.