for Revelations

9/24/2013 c1 Myuk Namda
I'm a bit new to this fandom so I have yet understood it's proclivities, but I have gain an interest in Pitcest. Better late than ever! 8P

I had originally look in Kid Icarus: Uprising but was disappointed from the obvious lack of fics between these two. So I came to SSSB in hopes to relieve that which ultimately me to your stories. While they may be few in content, it has been such a relief to see somebody take matters into their own hands, these have been the answer to my prayers! 8D

I only wished that I could have been interested sooner when your inspiration was still around, but beggars can't be choosers. So thank you for the Pit/Dark Pit stories, I really enjoyed them! 83
6/29/2013 c2 Dark Viridi
*fangirling* \\\\\ K-Kuro... You naughty boy...
7/16/2012 c2 Sauzzey
WOW,
Just, wow.
This, as the first fic of yours, matches the detail and grace of a proffessional writer's in here. Great job, this fic doesn't get -Only 3 follows? Madness!- what it deserves.
PS: Are you planning to make a prequel? Or a sequel, even? I like plot in my lemons.
9/8/2011 c2 kimi
awwww.3

pit is so cute.3
7/2/2011 c2 Empty Thought Bubbles
Ohhh delicious lemon!
9/11/2010 c2 5Hydrocyde
Uwah, that was so sexy and well written. Pit and Dark Pit is surprisingly erotic. It'd be great if you decided to write more lemons cuz I'm a horny bastard muahaha. Anyways, good job! I'm looking forward to more stuff from you.