FanFiction.Net
for Veritaserum

3/18/2015 c1 1the.omnipresent.quaffle
That was... Woah. Good work.
6/23/2012 c1 britbeing18
I love this story Ernesto boy! It was great. Hope to see more great storys form you.

-Avais Snape
8/28/2011 c1 33inescapablesuffering
Wow that rocked! Sirius was just how he should be, and it was a great idea and beautifully written!
6/10/2011 c1 47Hatter of Madness
One word: Wow.

That was a brilliant oneshot. You captured Sirius perfectly (to me, most people have a habit of making him immature...and trust me, I'm guilty of the same), but Sirius was dead on in this. One little problem, though, was that you kept switching from present tense to past tense and back. It's not much of a problem, but it could be seen as a nuisance to some. However, it was an interesting idea and was well put together (though there were a few mistakes in grammar of the dialogue), and I enjoyed reading it.
5/6/2011 c1 5Marauder Mistress
I loved this story!

Sirius is one of my all time favorite characters and I think this glimpses into his life are in accordance with the way J.K. Rowling portrayed his character.

You need to watch your spelling and grammar, but otherwise this story was very well done!

Mistress Melanie - Mord'Sith.
9/4/2010 c1 poiuytre
Hi! I've gotta say that this story was pretty awesome! (How could it not be? Sirius rocks!) I love how all the little snippets are pulled together under the theme of lying.