for don't be stupid, Wally

4/8/2017 c1 Guest
Y'know you use " for speech marks right?
11/6/2016 c1 Crushcrush12
Xd haces que mi kokoro duela de felicidad.
Porfis escribe un Flinx muyyyyyyyyyyy largo de Wally celoso. Me encantaría xd
10/4/2016 c1 Lara Minalo
Why don't you use speech marks?
7/29/2015 c1 Guest
Love this fic. For some reason I like fanfics where couples fight and then make up
11/23/2013 c1 skylar ford
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
6/5/2013 c1 Guest
aww sweet
3/29/2013 c1 MeM33
Lovee it! awww omg
3/23/2011 c1 10fish-egirl
(0o0) aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww i love it Winry-san!(or should i call you Winry-chan?)i love the song 2!(0o0)
2/21/2011 c1 10grayqueen
So if you're from Colombia I'm assuming you speak spanish, right?

Hey! te quedo muy bien, sinceramente me gusto. Ohh y muy bien escrito :D ¡sigue asi!

GrayQueen
9/8/2010 c1 33Hopelessly Unromantic
Still a bit on the worse side of the English, but love the concept. And the song[;
9/6/2010 c1 Roxmarie
Clásico, cute, algo muy apropiado para leer antes de ir a la cama, lo deja a uno como de buen genio nOn
9/6/2010 c1 qwrty
This is really good. Some grammer/spelling mistakes, but overall very good.

You captured the characters personalities PERFECTLY. Jinx prolly would get mad for smeone telling her not to be stupid, and the end- "I'm the only one allowed to do this." Genuis, it's just like Kid Flash.

4 and a half/5, great write:)
9/5/2010 c1 Firefly16
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! IT'S THE BEST FLINX FANFIC EVER! I LOVE THIS! YOU'RE COOL! you write very well, girl, you know, I like so much your others fanfics, learning spanish with kid flash (FUNNIEST!) and the weirdest valentine's day ever (ONE WORD: P-E-R-F-E-C-T), I guess your real language is the spanish, well... your english is very good, really, girl, keep writing flinx fanfics in ENGLISH, please :)

PS: FLINX FOREVER AND EVER!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service