for The Hour Unseen

7/12/2015 c6 2Skybreaker39
I really like this story. Your writing flows nicely, Greengrass seems interesting, and the overall plot is intriguing. Please update.

If you are still thinking of talents: I've always thought that there would be a shape-shifting talent, since darklings can shift. The animal form of a wizard-midnighter-shifter could potentially be a magical creature. There could be someone who could use limited amounts of magic during the hour (a magical equivalent of a flame-bringer).
11/21/2014 c1 2willam and jack and jake
cool
7/27/2014 c6 3cryptologicalMystic
Augh. I hate it when I find a good fic and it hasn't updated in years...
5/12/2012 c6 mysticmoon1331
can't wait to read more.
5/12/2012 c6 Dreamweaver Mirar
Seems well enough done to me! :P

It is kinda sad that this is the only fic of it's kind... Though I might go looking for more Midnighters xovers tonight.

Anywho, nice to see Harry starting to learn more about wtf is going on, and also nice to see some action!

Keep up the good work and (hopefully) update soon!
10/29/2011 c5 mysticmoon1331
fantastic! cant wait to read more! happy halloween to you too and i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
10/28/2011 c5 Dreamweaver Mirar
Man, Snape is such a douchebag!

So Harry's power is seer? Though I thought they could only see clearly where darklings had been, so his sight seems kinda backwards.

Hope to see another update soon!
8/27/2011 c4 5Muminpappan
♫♥I look forward to reading what happens next in your story♥♪
5/28/2011 c3 1TheWayTheWordsFlow
I love your story! PLease update soon!
11/4/2010 c2 mysticmoon1331
awesome story! i can not wait to read more! i can not express how absolutly fantastic this story is! ive been looking for a crossover between these two for a while and you are a fantastic writer. please update asap and in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
10/20/2010 c2 20nurr
I was about to reply to your review reply when I found out that you updated. XD

But anyways, I like how you have the story all planned out! At least I'm somewhat reassured that you won't suddenly disappear for two years, update, then disappear again.

I can't wait for midnight to come. X)
10/20/2010 c1 Dreamweaver Mirar
Well, that's a shitty time for midnight to hit.

And yet, it is so Harry's luck.
10/11/2010 c1 nurr
Awesome, and very well written. It was a good thing you wrote this, since I just started craving for a HP/Midnighters crossover. Sad that it's the only one in the archive though.

As for suggestions for powers, I suggest keeping the acrobat ability. :)