FanFiction.Net
for Is She Really Replaced?

3/3/2019 c8 starrar2356
could you please continue the story
5/11/2015 c5 4TwinSanity95
I'm pretty sure you arent supposed to put notes as a chapter and that was an incredibly rude and mean thing to write and not at all how to get people to like or read your stories
5/11/2015 c2 TwinSanity95
When two people are talking you should separate their sentences into a new paragraph
5/11/2015 c1 TwinSanity95
Its much easier to read and flows better if you don't continue the middle of the sentence in the next paragraph
3/28/2013 c9 zero lover
Omg it should be in the begins lemons I'm perv I no
12/13/2012 c9 3firefox23
continue it
7/7/2012 c1 24myheartsegg
what's with the awkward spacing?
8/18/2011 c9 RawrTheSecond
Shuddup Dante. WOOOOOO YUUKI X ZERO! Ive always thought they should be together... Nice story :D
6/28/2011 c1 Dante
The isn't really much to say the pros are that the spells and punctuation as well as grammar are good however the cons are the size of the chapter,no backstory at all,and if your going for the yukki jealous thing don't use this certain plot because she loves kaname in this storyline from where your putting a starting point. Overall its nice to see someone who knows english but there are too many drawbacks.
4/19/2011 c3 1AkiAkiko
When I read the first chapter, I thought it was interesting and continued to read, but when you switched to having it being written in the middle of the page it kind of annoyed me. Sorry. Just trying to give some helpful advice. Um, also you should add more detail to the story. And one more thing, when you switch from POV to POV make sure its for a good reason, like Yukki has a very important detail to share that only she is thinking about, or just stay writing in 3rd person because that is probably the easiest to explain everything. And you could even explain what Yukki or whomever is trying to think by adding somewhere "she/he thought" or change it to italicize.

It's a cute story, but I'm going to stop reading it for now. Not to be mean or anything, it's just it kinda irritates me. But seriously, I like it. (Sorry if this comment sounds mean, I'm completely trying not to be mean, but I really want to get these points across to you so you can make even better stories in the future.)

Good luck!

-Mila
3/21/2011 c9 1Wildfire55
That was awesome. ^_^

Please continue, I look forward to reading the next chapter. ^^;
2/2/2011 c9 39Ai Star
*faints while red in the face*
2/2/2011 c9 16Purple Dragon Ranger
wow. keep it up. this is really good.
2/2/2011 c9 7Web Slinger Spidey
0_0 i'm not sure how to respond to that one
2/1/2011 c8 16Purple Dragon Ranger
this is really interesting. keep it up. i am really liking it.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »