FanFiction.Net
for Is She Really Replaced?

1/28/2011 c6 Mystery
hmmm i wonder if hikari is going to shot yuki by accident with the gun just maybe...
1/27/2011 c8 39Ai Star
oh come on! that's mean! why was it short? oh well... the chapter is good well done, keep up the good work! update soon! ^w^
1/18/2011 c1 onewing24
Okay really? I just read your story, yukiandzero lover or whatever your name is and its not copying. I spotted lots of things that were different. As for writer, ignore people. If you didn't copy then you didn't copy. One more thing, don't bother with people. Just continue writing and if you need to check to make sure your not "copying"

You all are truly "trolling on line"
1/11/2011 c7 18aznpride16xx
Even though it was short, it was still cute ^.^
1/10/2011 c7 39Ai Star
i know that feeling :) good job there, keep up the good work! update soon! ^w^
12/31/2010 c6 6lilcutieprincess
Its not the end...it's more of i don't have any ideas to write about sorry
12/29/2010 c6 yummishiroma
wait this is the last chapter awwwwww that sucks and i wanted to know more to ohh well
10/22/2010 c5 18aznpride16xx
Who cares if they THINK you stole it.

-gives you a hug-

BACK OFF PEOPLE! -waving fist in the air-

Please Update soon :D
10/6/2010 c5 9the7thfreak
Actually it is a combination of yours and RikusChika778 her story is like the first chapter for this one and the rest is similar to yours yukiandzerolover WTF
10/4/2010 c5 Claire B
If it's so annoying that people are accusing you of copying a story maybe you shouldn't have copied it.
10/2/2010 c5 Lil-Kisser
Well all i can say is this is awesome! I agree its crap that people are sayin' shit about "stealing a chapter". i'm sitting here thinking 'WTF? How can that happen?' I've read just about every M rated Vampire Knight fanfictions out there and nothing out there is like what u have. Keep it going cuz u know at least 1 person is loyal...(that's only cuz i dont have time 2 figure out wht all the reviews were about)
10/1/2010 c4 6Pink Bead Girl
Shame on you, lilcutieprincess. You have committed the lowest act possible you have copied someone else's story. I can't believe you thought no one would notice.

It is so similar to the original story "Welcome Back Yuuki" by Yukiandzerolover. I know her story to be the original one because

a) It is dated prior to yours.

b) I beta'd it for her and helped her work on it. I know it is the original one.

You lilcutieprincess, are a THIEF. You have stolen intellectual property belonging to another and you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

When you read the rules regarding stories it mentions that each work of fiction SHOULD BE YOUR OWN. This act is lower than low.

I hope you take steps to fix this situation by taking your chapter down and writing something out of your own imagination. If you cannot think of anything to write then perhaps you ought not to write at all until you have practiced and come up with something original. If you are struggling writing something as a Beta for help, do no resort to theft.
10/1/2010 c4 1Kahdejus
EXCUSE ME THIS IS MY STORY WHO ARE YPU TO TAKE THIS STORY AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN I WILL REPORT THIS. THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND IS CALLED BEING A THEFT OKAY :(
9/30/2010 c4 maranda harger
this is one of the best storys ive read so far on fanfic and i think u should right more on it when u hav spare time cuz i now id love to read more about what happens to yuki and zero in this one thx for listening or reading i should say and hope u do write more
9/25/2010 c4 yukixzerovk
I have read some of this before in a different story... Its called 'Welcome Home Yuki'... The ending of the chapter is the same in 'Welcome Home Yuki' chapter 4... Its not a good thing to copy other peoples ideas.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »