for Heartstrings

2/10/2016 c6 T-Rex1224
I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends! Btw i saw all those lines from Breaking Benjamin (my favorite) and Red (also awesome) XD
6/30/2014 c6 KrystalLayeski
Huh... HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS SO INTENSE! YOUE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO WRITE MOAR! NOWWWW! PLEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAeSSsZSSSSEEEE!? IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY! D,X welp, I'm sad now... (I'm sad 'cause it's over...) Well, ima give you a cookie for such a job well done. (::) ( ) can't wait for more!
5/11/2013 c6 Uaremysunshin3
loved it :), but there are only 6 chapters and u said you were going to write another one, but I can find it?, could you tell me where it find it please?
12/9/2012 c6 Kiba515
please continue this its really good
10/4/2012 c6 4Tekie Scythe
Nooooooo! PLEASE FINISH THIS! WHAT HAPPENED IS HE OKAY?!
10/4/2012 c5 Tekie Scythe
Stay Away From Reid You Crazy Fucks!
10/4/2012 c4 Tekie Scythe
O.O At the end of the last two paragraphs you keep pointing that Reid might die! Even the old lady thinks so! Waaah!
10/4/2012 c3 Tekie Scythe
Morgan! Keep Reid safe!
10/4/2012 c2 Tekie Scythe
Personalities are being matched up perfectly! I wonder what brotherly Morgan's going to ask...?
10/4/2012 c1 Tekie Scythe
Awesome! I never thought of the idea of someone making him out to be empathic. Good!
8/2/2012 c6 6Aisilinn
Your grammar could use some work. I'll beta it, if you like.
7/17/2011 c6 CallMeSew
wow...this is really good, i would show this to my friend...if she ever does watch Criminal Minds...i like this.

cant wait for the next chapter!
7/17/2011 c6 8UnDeanifiedMadness
I'm hooked please continue
4/22/2011 c6 lpearson
My goodness! You are an amazing story teller. Thank you. Wish that you would continue.
9/28/2010 c6 25Rayne McKenna
Keep it coming hon. Lovely job!
25 Page 1 2 Next »