for Heartstrings

9/19/2010 c5 7fallfromreality
Okay, I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best Reid centric fanfictions ever! I love how true you are to the characters, and how believable everything is. Also I cannot wait for the next chapter! So good luck!

-FFR
9/19/2010 c5 angeleyes46
this story is awesome. keep up the great work
9/19/2010 c5 25Rayne McKenna
Love the glass metaphor! All the metaphors actually. I am so intrigued by this story. Keep it coming darlin! Awesome job!
9/18/2010 c5 24purplerayz
GAAAAAH!

Two chaps and it still isn't enough!

MOAR!

...

please?
9/16/2010 c3 25Rayne McKenna
ARGH! What happens next? I hope you update soon! I love the supernatural element. You could argue that it makes sense that Reid uses so much of his brain that it's almost not surprising that he would have this gift. Keep it comin! :D
9/13/2010 c3 Celia Bracali
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Please update soon! Thanks!

Celia
9/10/2010 c3 24purplerayz
Still loving it! But you can't end there! I was kind of hoping the chapter just wouldn't end... ever. :P

I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter... okay that's a lie - I'm not feeling very patient - update SOON please! :)
9/10/2010 c3 catdoctor
It was a good chpt. Can't wait till you have the next chpt up. And what do you mean you're next? WTF? Don't you dare kill Reid. You can hurt him a lot, but no killing...unless he comes back.
9/8/2010 c2 purplerayz
Awesome job so far. I'm usually not one for supernatural fics - they have to be really good for me to like them, so drawing me into this is an accomplishment in itself! I'm so glad I decided to give this a try! And yes, it's making sense so far. It's well written, and you portray the characters really well. Love it! Can't wait for more! :)
9/8/2010 c2 Celia Bracali
I am loving your story. Thanks for sharing!

Please update soon!