for The Return of Charlie Evans

9/19/2015 c8 305TFALokiwriter
Awwww! :( Brilliant job! Good work! *Claps*
12/31/2013 c8 38XXPay4XtraShippingsXX
This was a great fic, I liked how Charlie had kind of matured since his appearance in ST. I haven't seen too many Original Series eps but I have seen that one.
And yay, Q! I love seeing Q!
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
6/14/2013 c8 PBIceCream
That was quite a ride! And by the way, that was a good explanation you gave for why the Thasians didn't take away Charlie's powers in the first place.

I loved this: "No, I'm not Robert Walker, Jr.!"

"We didn't say you were." Janice replied with amusement.

*Grin*
6/12/2013 c8 53Zelda12343
This was WONDERFUL! I loved the plot, and I really like that Charlie is on his way to a bright future. I always felt that he got the short end of the stick in his episode and deserved another chance. Nice job!
2/9/2013 c8 1stormguard
Another great storey Susan. Really well writen. Great ending with Charliie fooling Q really funny. Keep up the great work.
8/13/2012 c1 2auroraTerra
How can I put it this way. Well I never expected this to happen to Charlie Evans. Personally, I never liked the kid in the first place when he tried to mess with Janice, but seeing him here, just the way you portray him as somewhat of a Q is just stunning! I still do hate the kid with heart, but great story!
5/30/2012 c8 38asarahworld

Janice, don't try and attack the Q. (Is Q one guy or a race?) Charlie, well, he was pretty cool in faking fatality (alliteration in a review? It's unheard of!) It's also great that he was able to be fully human once more (yay Charlie!) All in all, thought, a great story. From 23-24th centuries in one! :)

Also McCoy and Janice's double... XD!
10/16/2010 c8 5LADYMALLARD
Alls well that ends well for everyone on the good guys side. Charlie pulled quite a slick trick on the bad Q making him and everyone else think that drawing the power of the Q out of him was fatal. And Janice trying to attack the Q was not exactly smart but she was grief stricken about Charlie's death and the Q's attitude. It's a good thing the good Q sent her home and I'm glad she and Charlie visited Janice's quarters to let her know he was alive and well and now completely human again. Wonderful story masterfully written.
10/16/2010 c7 LADYMALLARD
Wow, what an interesting concept for Charlie pull, to save his life and the lives of the others who had come to save him by pulling a fake dieing act, to fool the bad Q and then to have Janice try to attack him and the other Q send her back to the original Enterprise, while in a state of grief over Charlie's death. Boy talk about suspence. It is certainly a good thing Spock was able to knock her out before she did something she would regret as soon as she was back to her more normal self. I wondered if the second Janice was robotic the way she was acting, interesting that it turned out she was Gary Seven's shapeshifter friend Isis. Such an exciting chapter, on to the next.
10/16/2010 c6 LADYMALLARD
Wow the away team is back on Earth of the 60's I love the discription of their clothes, remind me of outfits I had back then as a kid and the town where Charlie is living and the restaurant where they locate him, a very clever use of James Kirk's name as well as the explanation for his choice. I also think it was clever about the populous mistaking him for the actor who protrayed Charlie in the Star Trek Episode Charlie X. Great job with this chapter, on to the next.
10/16/2010 c5 LADYMALLARD
It was fun to read this, with Janice going to the 24th century to help rescue Charley and meeting the away team, I can understand her concern at meeting up with a Klingon and the others. And back on the 23rd century Enterprise, the Janice double is not acting as bubbley as the real Yeoman usually does and McCoy's suspicious. I hope Dr. Noel can aleveate those suspicions so they won't find out the real Janice Rand is gone. I loved this with Kirk thinking that McCoy was sort of learing at the Yeoman, was a funny bit. Great chapter can't wait to move on so on to the next.
10/12/2010 c4 LADYMALLARD
Curiouser and curiouser, (as Alice said when she traveled thru Wonderland ) are the happenings of this story. From Charlie's re-apearence in Janice Rands apt., to the comunication with the Thasians and meeting Gary Seven's Isis, the alian shape shifter in her cat form, (BTW I love the secret phrase which opens the door) as the Enterprise D away team begin Their investigation. It's interesting that the Q who was impresontating Charlie to contact Janice, is asking for her help to save him, while the other Q is wanting to annialate him. Terrific chapter, I can't wait to read more...on to the next one.
10/12/2010 c3 LADYMALLARD
This story is getting more and more interesting, Tola has never met Charlie and is already feeling sorry for him and only had one encounter with Q, but her instinct about him is right on the money. Q is like the Enquirer, don't believe anything you hear from him, so it's up to the Lieutenant, to prevent him from hunting down Charles Evens and exterminating him. I really liked your Andorian original character, she got smarts and great intuition. Your other character, Vickers is interesting too. Their coversation about Q and the situation was intertaining and I like that they are pretty together in their thoughts on the mission. It's on to Thasus to see what happened to the native inhabits and if there is a shred of evidence to change the Enterprise Crew's opinion of Q's claim against Charlie. This story is getting very interesting I can't wait to see what will happen so...onto the next chapter
9/15/2010 c2 LADYMALLARD
Aha, as the story continues, we find that distruction at Charlie's hand, has not only wreeked havoc with the Thasian world, but also that of Gary Seven, (the human who was trained by aliens to help the Earth attain peace) who apparently has been killed along with his assistant Roberta Lincoln. The Captain and crew of the Enterprise are to go after Charlie and help the Q in capturing him. But, will they side with Charlie and try to help him escape death at the hands of the Q? I hope so...on to the next chapter to find out.
9/15/2010 c1 LADYMALLARD
As always Q is up to no good, just pestering people, doesn't begin to discribe this trouble in humanoid form. Makes Charlie Evens look like Mother Teresa. And now he and the other Q are after Charlie and they want help from an Andorian named Tola a security officer from the Enterprise. Question is why would the Q, who are supposed to be all powerful beings, need Tola's help to capture Charlie? To find out I must continue...Great story so far...on to the next chapter.
23 Page 1 2 Next »