for Letters

11/1/2010 c3 amohoneycomb
This is great! I love the pace of the story and how their both scared of talking to each other, but can't seem to stop. Also, Buffy's adventure with the laptop was hilarious; I would definitely feel intimidated (intellectually) by Reid, but then I'd feel intimidated (physically) by Buffy.

Can't wait for the next update! :D
10/24/2010 c3 SHuntress
Enjoy it and I am looking forward for more :)
10/12/2010 c3 ladybeth
I love ur story & i really hope u contine it :)
9/30/2010 c1 40DragonWolfStar
Nice and unique. I can't wait to read more. XD
9/25/2010 c3 213Patricia de Lioncourt
Great chapter! I loved it! Buffy's run in with the virus was hilarious, and I think it's adorable how Reid keeps her letter with him. I can't wait for more!
9/23/2010 c3 Bliss714
This just keeps getting better and better! I love the silent, between the line flirting that is going on between Reid and Buffy. I am anxious for them to begin working together. I'm sensing fireworks! Oh, and the serial killer...don't forget about the serial killer! I must say, you do know how to build suspense.

"Derek leaned back, a silent laugh rocking his chest. "Oh, Reid, you're killin' me." With one last snort, he rolled his eyes, realization hitting him. Morgan lowered his voice, "It's from your mom, isn't it? Jeeze, kid, you had me thinking there was a secret admirer who'd gotten our addresses mixed-up."

Reid scratched his brow to hide a blush, smiled, and stood. "More coffee," he excused, and walked past the other agent.

"You mean more sugar?"

Spencer pretended not to hear him, but before leaving the room entirely, he paused, looking back over his shoulder. Morgan hadn't bought the act, not entirely. Reid frowned when he saw the other man gently ease open the top drawer to sneak a peek at the notebook's binding. Finding no purple corner of a letter, and not willing to invade his friend's privacy to a greater extent, Morgan hopped off the desk, unsatisfied.

Reid patted his sweater, where the letter sat flat against his stomach, planted there with one slip of his wrist. "Never play a magician, Derek," he muttered.

And went in search of coffee. With extra sugar."

Fabulous! I had to chuckle when I read this. Morgan's actions remind me so much of my hubby it's not funny. I like the fact that your writing really captures the relationships of the characters and how you emphasize that.

I am looking forward to more!

~Bliss
9/23/2010 c3 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
My guess is that Buffy spills the beans about the "FBI" in about two seconds to Dawnie! ;)

I cannot wait for more of those! ! ! !
9/22/2010 c3 3renaid
I am still enjoying it! I'm glad you update regularly so I don't have to go back and re-read the last 3 chapters to remember what the story was about in the first place!

I love Buffy attempting to surf the web and all of Spencer's co-workers harassing him about his distraction! Very fun and realistic. It's better that you aren't just throwing us into the action without a good set-up in the first place.
9/18/2010 c2 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
Oh. . . .this was a FANTASTIC chapter! I cannot wait for more of it!
9/16/2010 c2 3renaid
Very well written! I appreciate authors who don't rush into the story but take their time to create a back story, a reason for things happening the way they do.

Your writing is very clear and concise. Your intended meaning is apparent and your reader can feel the exhaustion, the emotions of your characters.

I look forward to more!
9/16/2010 c2 serenitie1
It was really intersting. can't wait for what will happen next
9/16/2010 c2 5Bliss714
Wonderful chapter! I love how this is coming together. What has really piqued my interest is the serial killer in Nevada. I am very curious to learn more as I love a good murder/mystery. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/15/2010 c2 213Patricia de Lioncourt
Aw, I love this! Spencer's so funny when he's drunk! Oh, and I loved Buffy's whole, "I read it and I'm sorry... but not really" thing. Great chapter!
9/8/2010 c1 Patricia de Lioncourt
Well, you know I'm not very far into CM, but I think you got Reid down! I loved this little beginning! And the line about what it is that Dana and Buffy chat about. I can't wait for the next one!
9/7/2010 c1 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
interesting idea! And I loved how this is going! I cannot wait for more Buffy and Reid!
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »